Chapter-36

Mahir:

Bela-Close your eyes....
She commanded me. I did as said.

Bela:

I went on my knees before him.

Bela-Open your eyes....
I said and his eyeballs were ready to fall from his sockets anytime soon.

Bela-Now you stay like that till l finish....
I said and began.

Bela-So Mr.Seghal you might think l am drunk right now but l am not. Your Mrs.Seghal isn't drunk. So what l wanted to tell you is.... I LOVE YOU!! Don't ask me when and why all this happened. I am really lucky to get you. To say the truth you never forced me. I am that one lucky girl to get a man like you. I don't know how long you waited for me to say I LOVE YOU!! But it just happened in a matter of time. The concern you showed me. The love which you showed me indirectly. I am not that dumb to not get anything on my head and l know you are not that dumb to let me love someone else. You would go mad without your drug which is me myself. I was Stuck With You for a reason Mr.Seghal but now l am loving you with many emotions.....
I said proudly telling the motto l made just for him.

Bela-I love you Mahir!! Will you accept me as your love?? Will you love me back and be with me for the next seven births and fight with me for no reason and will you be with this unromantic wife of yours forever?? And yes here after tell my acting sucks l'll kill you!!
I asked and threathened him at last.

Mahir-Am l dreaming??
Is all what he asked.

Bela-No you idiot!! Your not!!
I said and pinched his leg.

Mahir-Ouch!!
He said and rubbed his leg.

Mahir-That means l am not dreaming??
I nodded in No.

Bela-Now do you love me or no? I can't stay like this for too long my leg is hurting!!
I complained. He chuckled.

Mahir-I love you too and it is off course a yes my unromantic wife!! It's a Yes off course!! Who would say No to this cute proposal!!
He said and took the rose. He came on his knees and hugged me and started crying. Aww maybe he didn't expect it.

Bela-It's ok if you want l'll go to that someone l said l am loving.... He wouldn't cry like this when l propose him.....
I said and he broke the hug and pulled me through my waist.

Mahir-And you think l'll let you??
He asked smirking.

Bela-And there comes the Naughty Seghal....
I said and we both was laughing like mad. Suddenly the clock did it's DING!! Showing it's 12:00am

Bela-Happy Birthday Mahir!!
I exclaimed and he looked at me suprised.

Mahir-How do you know it's my birthday today!?
Oh nut case your caught today.

Bela-Ummm....

Mahir-Ummm....
He imitated me and pulled me closer to him if that was possible.

Bela-Ok!! Mom told me when she was helping me and Vish in selecting our wedding attire.

Mahir-Oh.. And why did my unromantic wife need to remember that??
He asked.

Bela-Future use!!
I said and he chuckled.

Mahir-So l got my birthday wish. What about my Birthday gift!!

Bela-Wait!! You'll get it but not now... l am sleepy....Good night....

Mahir:

Like seriously did she propose me!? I was shocked overwhelmed and many emotions were passing through me. When she said those three words l was longing to hear!! I LOVE YOU!! Off course l agreed.
I am feeling blessed to have her in my life. I am that one lucky man to be proposed by his love. How can l forget my very own Birthday?? It's 11th July!! In more 4 days It's 5 months of our togetherness.
She wished me but where is my gift?? She said she is feeling sleepy and was about to go when l pulled her and she fell on me. It's feeling Love, Love and Love. She looked at me shocked.

Mahir-Then can l myself get my gift??
I asked and she looked at me confused.

Bela-I already gave your gift!!
She said innocently.

Mahir-Ok or Not Okay??
I asked and she just nodded still confused.

Hope you like this Chapter.
Do Vote,Comment and Share this story.
Stay tuned for next update.