Chapter-81

Mahir:

Damn!! Every Boys on this earth is my enemy. Come on Baby Darius you cannot kiss my wife!!
We had lunch and after sometime Bela started playing with Darius and that's when he started kissing her cheek on and on making me Jealous but even though he makes me Jealous he is cute.
Told you so. You don't have a taste in getting Jealous. He is a cute Baby just look at him. Said my subconcious and l just rolled my eyes mentally saying him back that l just said him cute.
After about three we thought to leave.

Darius-Maaasiii!!
He said showing his arms wide open. Bela carried him in her arms and Darius hid his face in her neck in return.

Natasha-Baby!! Maasi is going naa. Come to me.
She said trying to take Darius away but he was adamant and she sighed finally defeated.

Natasha-Come on!! Why are you being naughty??
She said trying again and Bela chuckled.

Natasha-From the time you were in college you have that aura of making little babies fall for you and they want come out of your arms even if there mumma call them.
She said frowning and l chuckled this time knowing what Darius wants.

Mahir-He can come with us then!!
I said and the little one's eyes twinkle.

Daniel-But you people are here on a honeymoon. We don't want to spoil it.
He said looking concerned.

Bela-We are fine with it Bro!! Chill. Just one day he would stay with us.
She said with her puppy eyes and as everyone knows no one could deny it and he nodded. Natasha went in to get the things which is needed for this little one.
Literally Natasha's and Daniel's love story is adorable. Just like films. Natasha fell for Daniel when he asked her for prom and everything started from there.
Bela who was studying with her in India got to know about them through Natasha itself and my Angel called him Bro from that onwards. Thank God l didn't have to be jealous of him. And finally they got married once there studies were over but the couple is two years elder than us and they are cute.

Natasha-Darius!! Your not gonna trouble your maasi and Uncle! Understand!?
She said sternly and Darius nodded.

Bela-By the way Natasha!! Darius told me he wants a little Sister or Brother.
Hope you could bring him one soon.
She said teasing both of them and they was blushing like anything and both me and Bela burst out laughing. Darius too started clapping his hands like he understood and it was embarassing them more.

Natasha-Shut Up!!
She whispered.

Bela-Ok Natasha!! We are leaving Bye. Hope you don't forget what Darius asked for.
She said and literally ran away from there with Darius in her arms and all three of us chuckled.

Natasha-Bela!!
She called her but she already went away.

Natasha-Mahir....... I know your a great husband for my friend but please don't hurt her in anyway because she has gone through alot.
She said handing me the baby bag. I got hold of it.

Mahir-I won't di!! I will never hurt her in anyway. Promise!!
I said.

Natasha-Just do that and see. I'll chop you and feed you to those deadly sharks in the beach!!
She said and Daniel chuckled.

Mahir-Your threatening me!!
I whined.

Daniel-Leave it Natasha!! He won't do that. We have to give what Darius asked for.
He said winking and Natasha blushed.

Mahir-Find a room people!! I am going.... Bye!!
I said chuckling and after bidding them Bye l left to Bela and Darius.

Hope you like this Chapter.
Do Vote,Comment and Share this story.
Stay tuned for next update.