Chapter-66

Mahir:

Mahir-Suprise!!
I said slowly in her ears removing the blind fold. She was dumb struck with the little decoration.

Bela-It's beautiful!! I Love It!!She said turning to me and hugged me after giving a bright smile

She said turning to me and hugged me after giving a bright smile.

Mahir-You only love that!?
I hugged her back and asked faking sadly. She tip toed and reached near my ear.

Bela-But l Love the person very much who did this!!
She said and kissed my cheek. I was blushing like a teenager.

Bela-So come on!! I am hungry!!
She said and broke the hug dragging me with her to the table. Off course food is love for her.

Bela-Waitt!! There is only one chair here!!
She asked confused.

Mahir-Your a tubelight girl!!
I mumbled.

Bela-I heard it!!
She snapped.

Mahir-Ok!! Just come with me.....
I said and took her near the chair. I sat on the chair and pulled her on my lap while she was blushing.
We was enjoying our dinner with the romantic night sky with stars.

Mahir-So what about a walk??
I asked after dinner was done.

Bela-Why not??
She said and tried to get off me but couldn't as l carried her in my arms.

Bela-Put me down.....
She whispered but l nodded in No. She smiled and wrapped her arms around my neck.

Bela- Put me down.... l want to walk beside you.......
She said after sometime. I smiled putting her down. I kissed her forehead and was about to kiss her lips when l heard an irrtating call ringtone. That's the phone ringing on our table. Huffing to myself. I moved from her to take the call while she chuckled.

Room Service-Sir it's already late!! It might be dangerous if it gets more dark!!
The boat is coming to pick you.....
He said and l just mumbled a Thank You keeping the call.

Bela-What happened??

Mahir-Nothing!! They are coming to pick us up. That's it!!
I said pulling her to me.

Mahir-By the way your looking Hot!!
I said putting her hair behind her ear and she blushed.

Bela-Thank You!! And your looking handsome as always!!
She whispered encircling her arms around my neck. I smiled and placed my lips over hers. She wasn't shocked instead reciprocated the kiss. We was moving in sync but was disturbed by a bright light. We broke the kiss and l looked to see Uncle Jack. We went and took our seats. After sometime we reached back to our room. It was 10 'o' clock when we reached to our room. We changed in to our pyjamas afterwards.

Mahir-Bela come on sleep if you want to get up early!!

Bela-No l am not sleepy!!
She said standing on the bed.

Mahir-Why aren't you sleepy??

Bela-Because...l...l... l don't know!! Does everyone need a reason to not be sleepy....
She said and sat on the bed with a thud. I jumped from my place due to the sudden movement and she chuckled.

Mahir-Ok then!! l am sleeping!!
I said turning the lights off.

Bela-Whyyy!!?
She whined when l took a place beside her.

Mahir-Because l am sleepy.....
I said pulling the duvet over me. She huffed and turned to see the balcony.

Bela:

Bela-Idiot!! Doesn't know how to spend time with wife but knows to sleep like bears!!
I mumbled and went to my suitcase. I took the three books l bought with me and sat on the couch with the lamp on. Half way through the horror book l was reading someone pulled me.

Just keep thinking what would happen next....
And your extra update! Here it is... Three More extra updates to go!!

Hope you like this Chapter.
Do Vote,Comment and Share this story.
Stay tuned for next update.