Chapter-34

Mahir:

After sometime l went to my room.
Where is she?? I am going mad coz it's been a while since l saw her.
I went near my cupboard to change. Only to see her drunk with her wedding dress still on. She is not even steady. Who would have done this?? Did Rhithik, Kuhu or someone give her wine but she doesn't drink wine.
My thoughts came to a hault by her.

Bela-You idiot door open!! I have to change!!
She fought with that poor thing.

Bela-Are you gonna open or shall l call Mahir?
Not bad atleast she thinks of me in this.

Mahir-Bela?!
I called. She came running to me and hugged me. I stumbled back a little due to the force but held her back.

Bela-Mahir!!
She said in a happy voice. I didn't say anything as l wanted to see what she will do further.

Bela-Are you Angry with me??
She asked breaking the hug but l didn't leave her waist. I just waited. Trying very hard not to laugh.

Bela-Talk something...
She whined.

Bela-Then did you get to know the truth??
She asked frowning. What truth is she talking about? Then this is a serious issue.

Mahir-What truth??
I asked.

Bela-Finally!!
She said and hugged me again.

Mahir-Ok! What truth was you talking about!!?
I asked and held her back.

Bela-You know a girl loves you maddllyyy??
She asked emphasising the last word.

Mahir-Who Bela??

Bela-You don't know. Wow such an idiot l am married to......
She said laughing.

Mahir-I am an Idiot??
I asked breaking the hug and started tickling her.

Bela-Ahh....hah...a...Sorry...Sorry...
She said in between her laughs. I stopped it because she was breathing heavily.

Bela-Off course your an idiot!!
She said and quickly ran inside the washroom in a swift taking her night wear. I smiled and changed in the room itself and started thinking about what she said. Who is the person who loved me madly?? Is she the one behind the chandelier incident??
I thought and sat on the bed. After sometime Bela came and looked at the room's door keenly.

Bela-How l wish! l wasn't put into a marriage like this?? I know. l know.
l loved him but what can l do that l was put into a marriage like this??
She said.
Then she thinks this marriage as a burden on herself?? Then why did she agree to marry me again?? I felt a sudden ping of jealousy inside me. How can she love someone when she is married to me??
I pinned her slowly to the wall with anger. Though l am angry, l don't want to hurt her.
She looked at me shocked.

Mahir-Whom did you love?!
I asked with rage.

Bela-I...l...
She stuttered. Wow just wow! My life is a mess. She loves someone and here l am thinking she will love me one day.

Mahir-I asked whom do you love??
I asked again with rage tightening my hold on her shoulder.

Bela-Ouch!! Mahir it's hurting....

Mahir-Bela.... l am telling you don't make me angry!!
I said as l was already going insane hearing she is loving someone else.

Bela-Mahir....
She said and hugged me but l didn't. All those moments with her flashed before me. Then what all she did was a drama and l was a joker in that?? I just pushed her and went away. I sat on the bed resting my head on the headboard with frustration.

Bela-Please Mahir....... l cannot tell you because.....
She said in a choked voice. I don't care!! l want to know the truth!!
She came near me but what she did further did shock me alott.

Eid-Al-Adha Mubarak!! Lovely readers!!
Lots of Love!!

Hope you like this Chapter.
Do Vote,Comment and Share this story.
Stay tuned for next update.