Chapter-76

Unknown:

Unknown-So nothing was happening in the room?? Is that so William??
I asked the man whom l sent in disguise as a Room Service to check on My Mahi and that Bitch!!

William-Yes Mam!! Nothing of a sort that you thought happend?? You are just over thinking!!
He said and l pinned him to the wall with a thud clutching his throat in my hand tightly.

Unknown-You know right who am l??
He nodded furiously trying to free my grip from his neck.

Unknown-Then better stay in your limits and always remember that your just my fucking staff!!
I said and pushed him aside while he coughed gasping for air.

Unknown-Get the Fuck out of here!!
I barked and he left immediately. I came Paris just to see this. Wow what a life l have!? I came here to see my love with that bitch.

Mahir:

We did our breakfast in our room and headed for sightseeing as per Bela's choice.
We went to one of the seven wonders of the world. The Eifeel Tower. The place was crowded but that doesn't stop my bratty girl to go on top of the tower.

Mahir-Bela maybe we can come at night??
I asked feeling like l am wasting her precious Birthday time standing in the queue. I have lots of things to do today man!!

Bela-No!!
She said turning to the otherside.

Mahir-The sight would be more beautiful in the night sky with my Angel beside me!!
I whispered in her ear and she froze. Taking it as a chance l pulled her out of the crowd.

Bela-Cheater cock!!
She said.

Mahir-Lazy brat!!
I said back and she rolled her eyes. While we was going with interwined hands along the road she left me running somewhere. I ran behind her before she goes missing.

Mahir-Bela!!
I called her but she didn't budge but suddenly she stopped and hugged someone on the road. What the....

Bela-Natasha!!
She sang happily. Ohh!! She is the one Bela was talking on the phone that day.

Natasha- Bela!! Such a pleasant suprise amd by the way Happy Birthday!!
She said hugging her back.

Bela-Thank you!!

Natasha-I never knew you came here!!
She said breaking the hug that's when l saw a little baby boy in her arms.
Aww!! He is looking cute.

Bela-Even l didn't know that l would come here!!
She said looking at me and l smiled. She motioned me to come and l went like a good boy.

Bela-Meet my husband Mahir Seghal!! And Mahir she is Natasha!!
She introduced.

Mahir-Hello Mrs.Natasha!!

Natasha-Hello Mahir!! Please call me Natasha not Mrs.Natasha!
She said and l nodded chuckling.

Natasha-Look Baby!! Your Maasi is here!!
She said waking the little one up.

Bela-Why are you waking him!?

Natasha-He was complaining all month that you didn't fulfil his promise so let's see how he reacts!!

Bela-Let him sleep. Not now!!
She said caressing the little one's hair. She nodded and the girls were talking and l went aside as l got a call.

Bela-Boom!!
She whispered in my ear and l moved away startled and she chuckled.

Mahir-Done with your talking dear!?

Bela-Yep!! She said both of us to come for lunch tomorrow at her place. I declined but you see she is stubborn!!

Mahir-And so are you!!
I joked and she hit my stomach with her elbow.

Bela-Ok l am tired. Can we go to the hotel!!

Mahir-Ok!!
I said and we started walking towards the hotel.

Happy Dussehra or Happy Vijayadhasami to all of you who is celebrating today!!
Lots of Love!!

Hope you like this Chapter.
Do Vote,Comment and Share this story.
Stay tuned for next update.