Chapter-64

Mahir:

Man!! She scared the shit out of me!!
After freshening up l went out all changed into a fresh pair of cloth and now again she is missing. I was about to call her when l heard her

Bela-Baby Mahir Seghal!! I am out here!!
I heard her saying. I smiled and went inside our room and there she was in the balcony with the food. I went out.

Mahir-Food is here but Where are we gonna eat??
I asked when she dragged me with her to the four stairs. After these stairs were the beach water.

Mahir-You want to swim and eat??
I asked.

Bela-Oh God my hubby is an idiot!!
She said rolling her eyes.

Mahir-Fine l am!! Now tell me quick....

Bela-Can..can we sit by here and have our lunch?!
She asked seeing the floor. I looked at her and her face was flushed. I chuckled. My girl is romantic indeed.
I took her with me and made her sit on the first stair while l sat on the starting stair case with my legs out stretched and Bela between me. The beach water started from the third stair so she was splashing the water with her feet playing with a smile on her face.

Bela-Wait!! Did you tell Mom we reached??

Mahir-Yes l did!!
I said her. After sometime we completed our food watching the sun setting. I pulled her slowly to my lap. She looked at me questioningly. Without telling her anything l kissed her lips snaking my arms around her waist while hers went to my hair and neck. I pinched her waist to which she gasped and l deepened the kiss pulling her close to me. We was kissing each other passionately. Her fragnance was adding some magic to the kiss. Man she is turning me on. I carried her just like that and she wrapped her legs around my torso still kissing. I broke the kiss and started kissing her neck. She was moaning my name over and over again which was making me go mad. I again kissed her on her lips and was about to go taking her like that and go but stopped, as she broke the kiss.

Mahir-What!?
I asked frustrated.

Bela-Plates!!
She said pointing to the plates.

Mahir-Now what happened to the plates??

Bela-I'll go and give the plates. So it would be easy for the staff!! It would be nasty if they have to wash it tomorrow.
She said thinking about the staff. I nodded smiling and put her down to the ground while l went to call the room service.
They came after sometime and took the dishes with them. After they went away taking the dishes. l looked at Bela who was fidgeting with her fingers seated on the couch. Did she feel uncomfortable?? I waited, waited and waited. An hour or soo passed, frustrated of the silence l went to her.

Mahir-Bela......
I called and sat on both my knees looking at her face. She looked at me but didn't say anything instead her face flushed. I smiled seeing her. I carried her in my arms after standing up. She was shocked but didn't say anything. It was kind of awkward. I know we have kissed but this was something different.

Mahir-So you want something??
I asked keeping her on bed. She looked at me and motioned me to come beside her. I went and sat beside her and she joined both of our foreheads. Her breath was uneven and little tears made way from her beautiful eyes.

Hope you like this Chapter.
Do Vote,Comment and Share this story.
Stay tuned for next update.