Chapter-49

Mahir:

Rhithik-Then Mr.Idiot!! You too would go on a honeymoon right!!?
He asked and now l got everything clear. They are talking about mine and Yuvi's honeymoon. God how can l forget we have not even gone on a honeymoon. Yuvi isn't dumb l am dumb.

Mom-Yes they are right!! And no denials because last time when you was married l let you not go on a honeymoon because you said No!!
She said. Yeah l told her because l didn't want Bela to feel uncomfortable because our first few months of marriage was not soo good as expected.

Mahir-But.....
I started only to be cut off.

Mom-Dare to say No!! I have a very good punishment for you son!!
Mom said mischeiviously.

Mahir-I know it would be an easy punishment Mom!!
I said when Kuhu whispered something in Mom's ear.

Mom-Oh that's what l was thinking too...
She said to Kuhu and she smiled at Mom and smirked at me.

Mahir-Basically can l know what is my punishment??
When l already know it's a ten laps around the home or sitting and standing catching my ears. Which is easy peasy.

Mom-So ready Son!?
I nodded and Mom continued.

Mom-You'll not be able to sleep with Bela or Romance with her until Yuvi and Vish are back from there holiday.
I looked at them in horror. They know my Weakness correctly.

Mahir-Till when are you people going??
I asked grumpily.

Yuvi-A month or soo...
He said with a smirk playing on his lips. No way!! I cannot even be without her for 20 minutes. For a month or soo l'll surely behave like a cave men.
Everyone started laughing seeing me thinking deeply.

Mom-So what is your choice Son?? Are you going or....
She said and l cut her off before she complete that sentence.

Mahir-I'll go!! I'll go!! Stop threatening me!!
I said and she chuckled. But l'll ask Bela once if she says No it's a No!

Mom-Good for you!!
She said. Can you imagine just for a honeymoon they are threatening me like this. After breakfast l went to our room taking breakfast for her in a tray.
I entered our room to see Bela all ready. She was sitting on the bed hugging her legs.

Mahir-Bela!!
I called her taking a seat beside her. She looked at me. Instead of saying anything she hugged me burying her face on my chest. I hugged her back.

Bela-I am Sorry!!
She said

Mahir-Why Sorry?
I asked stroking her hair.

Bela-I am Sorry for everything!!
She said. I felt my shirt a little wet so l brought her face facing me with my hands on both her cheeks.

Mahir-You already said so!! It's totally fine!! Now stop crying!!
I said wiping her tears with my thumbs and kissed her forehead.

Mahir-Ok Now have Breakfast!!
I said forwarding the spoon. She pushed it away pouting.

Bela-No!!

Mahir-Why so??

Bela-I am not hungry.....
She said hiding something behind her.

Mahir-What are you hiding??
I asked her sternly and she looked at me with her puppy eyes.

Bela-No...Nothing....
She stuttered a little. Then there is something for sure. I pulled her on my lap and guess what l found three finished chocolate wrappers and another half chocolate eaten. She hid her face in the crook of my neck and slowly peeked from the corner of her eyes seeing those wrappers. I hid them three days back as she eats a lot of chocolate. Who knows it might cause some disease or a tooth-ache. (Miss.Writer thinking what kind of disease does someone get if they eat chocolate?? Tooth-ache is a logic but... Arghh l'll go mad...)

If you haven't checked out my new book ' The Last ' I Love You ' '. You can check it in my account. It would mean alot to me!!

Hope you like this Chapter.
Do Vote,Comment and Share this story.
Stay tuned for next update.