Chapter-44

Bela:

Bela-You can't romance right now Mr.Seghal!!

Mahir-Why??
He whined.

Bela-This is your punishment!!

Mahir-Why punishment??
He asked suprised.

Bela-As you romance too much what if we do the opposite??
I covered up and also found it Stupid. He looked at me with his puppy eyes. No Bela control don't melt.

Bela-No Mr.Seghal that's not gonna work!!
I said pinching his cheeks.

Mahir-Can we keep it from tomorrow??
He asked. That's when it hit me hard l've decorated the room just to waste my energy?? Your an idiot Bela!!

Bela-Ok Fine Birthday Boy now go!!
I said pushing him aside and went from there. I could sense him smiling. I smiled for myself and went to help Shivanya getting ready as most of the time she gets a problem and yeah l was right!!

Shivanya-Bela!!
She whined coming to me with two dresses in her hand. I saw Rhithik on the side of the bed with his two hands in his hair. He was having his eyes as wide as saucers seeing the two dresses in Shivanya's hand. So that means Shivanya already asked him to choose.
I chuckled looking at him and turned to Shivanya.

Bela-What happened??
I asked and she forwarded the two dresses innocently.

Shivanya-Which one!?
She asked while l was checking the dresses she started complaining about Rhihtik.

Shivanya-He is an idiot Bela. He never has time for me!!

Rhithik-Aree Shivanya!!
He came to hold her but she pushed his hand away. I tried hard not to laugh.

Shivanya-I also asked him to choose. He is telling that both dresses are good on me so wear anything.... See that means he has no time for me other than that he has time for everything!!
She said. Ok this is serious l have to help this brother of mine.

Bela-Shivanya see Rhithik is right..... both dresses are good. It's just he didn't want to hurt you by telling one is good. Because he knows you love both these dresses. See these both are good but l choose this black one for you!!
I explained her. She nodded and hugged Rhithik.

Shivanya-I am sorry!!
She said. l winked at him and he was blushing like mad.

Bela-Ok love birds enough of romancing. My poor eyes!!
I said breaking them apart. Shivanya quickly took the dress and ran to the washroomm blushing.

Rhithik-Thank you Bud!!
He said trying to hug me when l glared at him.

Bela-What have l told you??
I asked him. He thought for a while and looked at me biting his tongue.

Rhithik-No sorry, No Thank You!!
He said. I hugged him.

Bela-This is the last time l am forgiving you!!
I said and he hugged me back.

Rhithik-Ok bud!!
He said and l broke the hug.

Bela-Your ready!?

Rhithik-Yeah!!

Bela-Ok then you go join the party. l'll bring my lovely Bhabhi with me.
I said and he blushed nodding and went from there. After Shivanya was ready we left to the hall. Only to see Mahir irrtated and guess who is irrtating him??
Known other than MISS.RUHI TANNA.....
He saw me and literally came running to me.

Mahir-Please save me from her!! I don't want my ears to bleed on my birthday!!
He whispered in my ear and l tried hard not to laugh.

Bela-Hi Ruhi!!
I said.

Ruhi-Hi Bela!! How are you??

Hope you like this Chapter.
Do Vote,Comment and Share this story.
Stay tuned for next update.