Chapter-53

Mahir:

Mahir-So what does my Angel want?? Wait let me think.....
She looked at me with her eye brow raised while l was thinking. What would she like?? Chocolate is love but wait let me think.....

Mahir-Chocolate!?
She nodded in No.

Bela-Ok l'll tell...there is a book fair going!! Can we please go there??
She asked. How can l forget she is a book worm??

Mahir-Ok!!
I said and we left to get her compensation. After a while we came home with three bags of books. Like this one girl is going to read all this but whatever if she is happy l am happy too. I got my kiss and we slept after dinner cuddling each other as usual.

Bela:

I was all set to go. While l was getting some things someone opened the door and there came my hubby pouting. I was seeing all this through the mirror which is reflecting him.

Mahir-Bela!!
He whined coming to me. He stopped and quickly back hugged me. I stumbled a little due to the force.

Bela-What happened Mahir??
Instead of saying me anything he hid himself in the crook of my neck.

Bela-Mahir your behaving like a pregnant lady with her mood swings!!
I said irrtated.

Mahir-Yeah you would have fun but not your hubby!!
He said.

Bela-Shall l go or don't??
I asked turning myself to him.

Mahir-You can go but l'll miss you!!
He said. God a pregnant lady is better.

Bela-Mahir....
I started only to be cut off by his lips crashing mine. I kissed him back.
I know he will miss me but he is telling me to go too. What can l do??
His hands which were on my waist pulled me close to him. My hands were on his shoulder and neck.
After sometime feeling breathless he left my lips.

Mahir-I Love You!!

Bela-But l Hate You!!

Mahir-Hey that's not how you answer!!
He whined.

Bela-Fine Mr.Seghal!!
I huffed.

Mahir-Ok fine l won't behave like a weirdo!! Promise.

Bela-Good!!

Mahir-But until you come!!
He said and pulled me again to another kiss. God!! After alot of hugging and compensating him in his way. l went down so we go on time but every boys in the Seghal home was behaving like weirdos as there girls are leaving for a week. l think Mahir is way better. We left to the airport as we are going to Goa for a week.

Bela-Bye Mahir!!
I said as l got off the car.

Mahir-Bela you left something here!!
He said and l got in again to see nothing. I glared at him for telling a lie. He looked at me with his puppy eyes and l just smiled at his cuteness. He moved forward and got the kiss he wanted. l hugged him and got off the car to see Rhithik and Yuvi acting like nutso. They are literally crying.
I rubbed my head and stood beside Kuhu

Kuhu-God!! These two are taking forever to leave them.
She said irrtated and l chuckled. After around fifteen they bid bye and l hugged Mahir to bid bye to him.

Mahir-I Love You!!

Bela-I Love You too!!
I kissed his cheek and he was blushing like a teenager. We checked in and boarded on our flight to Goa.

Mahir:

Oh God it's just two hours but l am missing her like hell. I continued my work missing her and frustrated of all the work l am having today. After sometime l got a message that she reached. I messaged her an Okay and did the rest of the work.

Hey lovely people!!
Gonna delete Wattpad for a month or so due to storage problems!! If you people personally messaged me. I wouldn't be able to see it!! I am really sorry. I am gonna put my ongoing books on hold.

Love you all!! Take care!! Bye!!
Will Miss You'll a Ton!!❤❤❤

Hope you like this Chapter.
Do Vote,Comment and Share this story.
Stay tuned for next update.