Chapter-69

Bela:

We came to our room after driving in that stupid thing for a while. Me and Mahir did our lunch like we did yesterday.

Mahir-So you want to swim??
He asked once we are done with our lunch.

Bela-I'll change and come!!
I said. He chuckled and went to call the room service.
I went to my suitcase to get a swim suit everything was off course revealing because it's a swim suit. I was nervous to wear that infront of Mahir. I also packed a kind of bath robe which is in shawl. I think it would help. I changed into my swim suit and wore that robe over. It's fine.

Mahir:

Why is she taking so long??

Mahir-Bela it's already four!!
I said but she just kept doing the same thing. Putting her leg out of the bathroom and taking it inside the very minute she put it out.

Mahir-Bela shall l come there now??
I asked sternly. Bored of seeing the same thing again and again.

Bela-No l'll come!!
She said that instance itself.

Mahir-Then quick!!
I said a little excited. She came out clutching a robe around her. The robe was till her knee teasing me. God she doesn't do it on purpose but still she is turning me on unknown to her. She was wearing something beneath it and it was visible due to the kind of material her robe is.

Bela-I'll change!!
She said turning to go closing her eyes tight.

Mahir-Bela.....
She stayed there still in that same position. No Mahir!! Control!! Don't do anything like yesterday which she wouldn't like.
I went to her and tried hard not to touch her.

Mahir-Are you comfortable??
Is all what l asked. She nodded.

Mahir-Then there is no need to change.
I said taking her with me to the balcony. I removed my shirt off once we reached near the stairs and there you go. My lady's face was flushed.
I chuckled and got in the water and showed my hands to her. She too took off her robe and caught my hand and hear my harmones were rising up. She got in the water. We was swimming for sometime.
Once we were tierd and stood on a place still in the water. I pulled her through her waist and placed my lips on hers. She got hold of my neck and shoulder and started responding the kiss. I pushed her hair behind her ear and deepened the kiss. We broke the kiss leaving both of us breathless.

Mahir-I Love You!!
I said still holding her waist.

Bela-I Love You too!!
She said blushing.
After sometime we went to our room to change. After changing. I sat on the bed and she came in her shorts and a white off shoulder dress. She came and sat on my lap taking her and my phone with her and kept both of our phones on the table and turned facing me. I was about to kiss her but was interuppted by a stupid phone call.
I took the phone to see that l got a video call from Kuhu.

Mahir-Wherever!! Literally wherever l go they disturb me while l romance or try to romance.
I mumbled under my breath and she chuckled moving beside me. I answered it and there was Rhithik, Shivanya, Kuhu, Mom and Dad having a bright smile.

Kuhu-Hey Bro!! How are you and Bhabhi doing!?
She said enthusiastically.

Mahir-I was good a while ago until this call came!!
Bela nudged my shoulder nodding in No.
We talked for about two hours and kept the call.

Hope you like this Chapter.
Do Vote,Comment and Share this story.
Stay tuned for next update.