Chapter-42

Mahir:

I was thinking about the night's event that happened laying on the doors frame when l saw Bela walking past by me so l pulled her inside with me and closed the door.

Bela-What on ea.....
She stopped seeing me glaring at her. She looked at me innocently.

Mahir-Don't make that face...
I said with fake anger.

Bela-What did l do??
She asked with innocence.

Mahir-So Madam doesn't know??
She nodded in No.

Mahir-Why did you wish me again at the dining table??
She looked here and there.

Mahir-I am here! Not somewhere else so look at me while we speak.

Bela-I....
She started and looked at me nervously.

Mahir-You??

Bela-I just don't feel to say that l wished you first.. because....

Mahir-Because....
I repeated after her caressing her cheek because l think she is scared of something.
She hugged me buring her face on my chest. I hugged her back.

Bela-I just feel others shouldn't know this as l feel it's not right..... l just don't know l am just scared this shouldn't be public.
She said clutching me tight.

Mahir-Ok Fine then can l say the rest of the family members??
I asked stroking her hair. I felt her nodding. I saw her face to see it in the best shade of red.

Mahir-Your blushing??
I teased her and she punched me slowly.

Rhithik-Mahir!? Where are you?? We have to go to office today not the day after!!
I heard him shouting. I groaned. Can't anyone just keep there mouth shut when l romance??

Bela-I know what your thinking but you have to go!!
She said breaking the hug.

Mahir-Ok! l'll go but after telling everyone!!
I announced kissing her forehead and she nodded blushing.
I went and told everyone about it. Ruhi wasn't there as she went home to get some things Mom asked for. Everyone congratulated us and off course it was a double party.

Yuvi-Ok now we have to go. Say bye!!
Yuvi said waving my hand with his and dragged me with him to the car. I came with him irrtated as l couldn't atleast kiss her.
I entered and was greeted by everyone. I greeted them back and went to my cabin. It's just 20 minutes, l didn't see her and already l am missing her like hell. Indeed she is my drug.
With her thoughts surrounding me l did the rest of the work.

Bela:

I looked at the room for about the 10th time by now.

Bela-Is it looking Good??
I asked my two besties. Only the family members know about my proposal to Mahir. I just don't want to make it public as l am scared. I don't know why but l just feel not good to tell it to everyone. So let it just be like that and off course Miss.Tanna shouldn't know if not she will eat me alive.

Shivanya-Oh for god sake Bela!! You was never this nervous when you was writing your final year of Buisness!!?
She said irrtated. Yeah l know that's just memorizing and jotting it down your exam paper but is this romance and stuff like that.

Vish-He would love it ok?! Now just be calm!!
She said and hugged me.

Shivanya-Won't l have any space in this??
She asked innocently and we both chuckled. Both of us opened one arm for her and she came and joined the hug. After decorating we went to Kuhu's room to chat. I locked the door as Ruhi is still there.

Kuhu-Ok it's already four in the evening Bhabhi's!! You people go and get ready..... Your respective mens would be here at around five...
She said and we just nodded blushing. They are throwing a party for his birthday tonight. That's not the case it's just that l decorated the room for his birthday and l don't know how he would react and what he would do. I am just nervous.

Hope you like this Chapter.
Do Vote,Comment and Share this story.
Stay tuned for next update.