Chapter-14

Bela:

Maybe he is angry that he was forced to marry me. I just went and took my suitcases. After l took blessings from his parents. They said,

Parents-You can stay there as long as you want but Please do come here!!
They said with there puppy eyes. I nodded smiling a little and went along with his sister to my old house, my mansion. His parents are really sweet that they let me go on the day l married itself.

I went to my home along with Shivanya, Vish, Rhithik and my Husband's Sister and Brother. He was never meant to be mine. Never in my life will l get happiness.
My taughts came to a hault when His Sister asked,

Sister-Bhabhi why didn't Bro come?!
She asked. Now what the hell will l answer her??
About her so called Brother. Who didn't even give me a damn when l said him l was going.

Bela-Well your........
Tell something Bela. Who knows she might be a Sherlock Holmes like her Brother.

Bela-He didn't come because he.... he had some work!!
I covered up. We reached my home after around 15 minutes. When l went inside. l just freezed seeing the scene before me. Wow!! Just woww!!
My so called husband Mr.Mahir Seghal is here infront of me plastering a big smile on his face. My thought came to a hault by Rhithik.

Rhithik-What brings you here?!
He asked with a smirk.

Mahir-See. Basically you brought my wife on the day we married itself
Won't l miss her!!
He asked with an innocent face and tried coming near me but l just took a step back without the knowledge of anyone.

Kuhu-Oh God Bro!! Bhabhi is there with you forever. We just brought her for one or two days here to stay in her old house!! Right Bro?

Yuvi-Absolutely!! What's wrong!!?
He too said smirking. What is up with every Men and there smirking. Mahir just sighed and started.

Mahir-You people won't understand as you people aren't married!! Right Bela?!
He asked me. If no one was there l would have just shouted 'No'. But what can l do now?? For everyone we are a lovey dovey couple but when we are in the premises of our room he is someone l am someone. Noway he is like... like trying to be my husband. Like seriously he loves someone and that someone is known other than Miss.Ruhi Tanna. When he loves her then why this stupid drama?! I just nodded my head slightly and everyone started hooting. I just went to my room and locked myself inside with a loud thud.

Mahir:

Ok l shouldn't have said like that when l know she doesn't like it. But how can l help myself when l love her soo much. I heard my Love closing the door with a loud thud and l looked infront of me to see everyone glaring at me.
Ok Mr.Seghal your damn dead!!

Kuhu-What is wrong with you?!
She whisperyelled at me.

Mahir-I...l.....
But words didn't leave my mouth. Shittt!!

Yuvi-You are the one who told let's take it slow then what!?
He too whisperyelled like Kuhu.

Mahir-I......I...
Only to be cut off by Rhithik.

Rhithik-Mahir please first we have to find who did that on the last day of exam!! Understand?!
I just nodded remebering what happened to my Love on that day. It was cruel!
Who would do something like that?! She suffered alot but not anymore. Let me find who that bastard is and l'll kill that person for sure.

After a little discussion about what to do!! Everyone departured to their rooms.

So what do you think Mahir is talking about??
And any ideas what happened on the last day of exam??

Happy Birthday Surbhi di!!
This Chapter is specially for SJ's birthday!!

Hope you like this Chapter.
Do Vote,Comment and Share this story.
Stay tuned for next update.