Chapter-47

Bela:

Bela-Weren't you the one who asked me shall we stay in the room??
He nodded smiling.

Bela-So if you don't want to. We can sleep......
I said trying to go instead he pulled me close to him.

Mahir-No No Please....
He said with his puppy eyes and off course l wasn't going to sleep like a bear after decorating it with soo much love. He took me to the room. He sat on the bed and pulled me to his lap and rested himself on the head board. I was shocked but what can l expect from him when he is romancing literally every then and now. I wrapped my arms around his neck.

Mahir-So Mrs.Seghal....
He said and l looked at him to continue.

Mahir-I have some questions will you please answer it??
He asked sweetly and l nodded smiling.

Mahir-So how did you fall for me??
He asked encircling his hand around my waist.

Bela-Umm.... You remember that day when l was getting my Mehendhi done?!

Mahir-Yeah...

Bela-You danced with a girl!!
I said angrily. He chuckled and nodded.

Bela-I don't know why but l just felt to bang that girls head seeing her dance with you!!
I said the truth.

Mahir-But isn't that rude??
He asked teasing me.

Bela-Mahir... your teasing me.....
I whined.

Mahir-Ok l want tease you....
He said.

Bela-And then l somehow understood l fell for you!! How do you know Ruhi??
I asked my confusion.

Mahir-She is my cousin!!
He said and l looked at him in horror. Does that mean Ruhi sort of used me??
No no she is my friend and l am sure she want do that to me but am l not doing wrong by breaking her promise.

Mahir-Bela!!
He said shaking me. I looked at him and smiled and asked 'What?' in actions.

Mahir-What are you thinking??

Bela-Nothing!!

Bela-Mahir!!
I called him he nodded telling me to continue.

Bela-Did you Love Ruhi??
I asked and closed my eyes tightly. I didn't want to ask this but l wanted to know because it was the main reason l ignored my feelings and him till today.
I mean yeah l maybe had a teeny weeny crush on him. I was scared to hear the answer if he said Yes then off course it will pierce me but l have to stay strong.

Mahir-What made you think something like that??
He asked tickling me so l open my eyes.

Bela-Ma..hir.. haha...aha
I said and opened my eyes to see him looking at me angrily.

Bela-Well... to tell the truth at first l thought you married me to save my image so occasionally l thought you loved her and married me just to save me as l said...
He looked at me like ' Are You Dumb?? '

Mahir-Wow!! You did the sketch and created a story of your own??
He said dramatically.

Bela-I'm sorry!! Please!!
I said holding my ears and pouting.

Mahir-Ok Fine!!
He said and l hugged him from his torso and he hugged me back..
I saw the time it was eleven thirty l need to give him my gift but l am shy.

Bela-Mahir!!
I called him and he looked at me. Am l not calling him too much?

Bela-Close Your eyes!!
I said breaking the hug.

Mahir-Your so demanding!!
He said and closed his eyes. I chuckled and slowly opened the drawer where l left the gift l got for him.

Bela-Ok you can open!!
I said excited and placed the gift on his hand.

Mahir-Another gift!!
He said excited like a kid. I nodded and he started opening the gift still with me on his lap.
He smirked seeing the gift.

Mahir-Why a watch Mrs.Seghal!!?

Bela-So you can mark every good and bad times of your life!! And feel me near you even if l am far away.
He smiled and kissed my forehead and l smiled back.

Bela-Ok we gotta sleep!! It's late...
He nodded showing his cheek. I kissed him and we slept cuddling each other.

Heyya Lovely Readers!!I know the story is boring AF!! Coz l myself read it

I know the story is boring AF!! Coz l myself read it. I think of putting this book On Hold and publish my 4 shot this Monday. You get an update once a week.

Reasons,

▪ l'll tell the truth. I've wrote a 100 Chapters and Epilogue. Then you can imagine how mad your writer had gone and dragged it a hella lot.

▪ Just Imagine Bela took soo much time to confess then literally if your expecting for a make out scene it would be on Chapter-65 or something.

▪ I've thought three ways to fix my problem. You can help me choose one.

* Give 2 updates a week so you people also get to read the drafts that l've wrote. 2 updates coz l am updating the one shot as well.

* Or give this book a complete makeover which might take time but l'm totally fine with it.

* Or forever stop this book.

I am Ok with the 2nd and 3rd. Please tell me your opinion so l can make my decision as well.

Lots of Love...
Till then your,
Boring Miss.Writer.

Hope you like this Chapter.
Do Vote,Comment and Share this story.
Stay tuned for next update.