Epilogue

*Some Time Later In The Future*

"Haley and Johnny! Come back!" Jasmine yelled, running after the 3 year old twins. The twins giggled, and continued running around the room, away from their mommy.
Jasmine finally caught both of them in her arms.
"Let's wait till Daddy comes back." She told them, setting them on the couch and putting on Sesame Street.
7 year old Parker came downstairs, with his headphones in his ears.
"Hey Parker. Where's Jace and Jack?" I asked him, referring to his older twin brothers.
"Jace is in his room and Jack is outside playing soccer." He told me and I nodded.
So let me sum it all up for you:
Jasmine and Jack got married and had twin boys: Jace and Jack, who are now 10. They then had Parker, who is 7. Finally the twins, Hailey and Jonathan are 3. They have the perfect family.

Nash and Kat also got married. They have a 4 year old daughter, Kylie and a 2 month old baby boy, Joseph.

Carter got married to the love of his life, Maitlyn. She is currently pregnant with a baby girl, who they will be naming Michelle.

Matt found love after Cherry. Katherine Espinosa. They were married after 3 years of dating. You could tell they were truly in love. They have a 1 year old son, William.

Cameron is still a kid at heart. He and his girlfriend, Katryna, of one year live together and own a husky named Jaxx.

Hayes got over Madison. It didn't take that long after he met Angie. He fell for her hard. They have been dating for 3 years and everyone has a feeling Hayes will be proposing at any time now.

Taylor met his match, Alex. They have been married for 3 years and have 2 kids, Thomas and Harper (twins-1 y/o)

Aaron is happily married to the girl of his dreams; Kayla. They are in love with each other so much. Aaron and Kayla have 6 kids; Makalya(10), Kimberly(8), Steven(7), Anthony and Alyssa(5-twins), and Julian(1)

Shawn. He fulfilled his dreams of becoming a singer. But also while doing that, he met his wife. Symora. They had ups and downs but made it through together. They also have 4 kids: Samuel(11), Sydney(7), Garret(3), Mia(1).

And finally Jack Gilinsky. Married to his childhood crush, Bree. They have 1 child, Julia, who is 3 years old. Bree is also pregnant with triplets, 2 girls and a boy. (Daniel, Elizabeth, Cassidy)

Well that's the story of how The Need, ended up falling in love with his savior.

The End :)
I'm sorry this sucked, but I had no ideas. SOWWY!
But this is goodbye I guess :(
I'm sorry.

So the picture is of me and my friends at the dance tonight😂 Im the one in the TV!