Ch26

~3 Hours Later~

Mrs. Johnson's POV

"Mrs. Johnson? Jack is perfectly fine and can go home today." Dr. Harris said with a smile.
"Thank you so much for saving him." I said and hugged him.
"It's my job." He said with a chuckle and I laughed too. He left the room and came back with a fully dressed Jack. I hugged Jack as hard as I could.
"Im so glad you're ok." I said.

Jack J's POV

"Can we go now?" I whispered to my mom. She nodded. Then she checked me out, thanked the doctor, and then got into her car, heading home.
"You have court in 3 weeks. The judge is letting you decide how long Jeff is in jail." She said to me and I nodded. We FINALLY got home. The first thing I if was get my phone and go on twitter and Instagram. I checked my feed and then went on vine. I made a short vine saying I will be posting a lot more.
"Mom?!" I called downstairs.
"Yes?!" she called back.
"Can I invite some friends over?" I yelled and responded with a 'yes'. I texted Jasmine first, then Shawn, Aaron, Nash, Cam, Taylor, Matt, and Jack G. (Lets pretend they don't know Carter.) They all said they could come over. I laid on my bed waiting for them.

Detective Jacobs POV

We arrived at Michael Cardenas, with backup. We also had guns and chest pads, in case we got shot. I slowly made my way up to the front door. I looked through the window and saw nothing. I kicked the door open and ushered my crew to follow. We all checked every room, except for the basement. We slowly and downstairs and took in the sight. Michael Cardenas (the kid) on the floor unconscious and his dad with a gun to the kids head.
"POLICE! STOP!" I yelled, but the man ignored me.
"Drop. the. gun." I said, but he still ignored.
Then he pointed the gun at us.
"I'll shoot." I warned, putting my gun up. When I saw him going to pull te trigger, I shot him. He fell to the ground. I kicked the gun away from him and put handcuffs on his hands, while the Others checked Michael.
"He needs to go to the hospital." Someone announced. I got out my phone and called an ambulance.

~~~~~

Hey! so this is my updating schedule.

Mon. Wed. Fri.- The Nerd (Jack Johnson)

Tues. Thurs.- Adopted By Magcon

Sat. Sun.- His Baby (Cameron Dallas)