Ch17

Jack's POV

I woke up to a sharp pain in my cheek. I open my eyes and see Jeff.
"Get up." He hisses. I quickly obey and stand up. He starts beating me repeatedly, but I just stand there. Im used to it by now. It hurts like hell, but I don't want to fall to the ground Because he will beat me harder.
After about 30 minutes, he leaves me in the room. I lay on the bed. Someone get me out of this hell-hole.

Jasmine's POV

When me and the guys got to my house, I had got another text from the Unknown Number.
U-I saw you looking at me in Starbucks. Im watching you and your friends.
I got immediately freaked out by this. The guys noticed.
"Something wrong?" Nash asked. I was about to open my mouth when my phone beeped.
U- tell anyone about this and you will die.
"Nope." I said and faked a smile.The guys went back to whatever they were doing, while the unknown person texted me.
U- good choice, I don't think you want jack to die?
Me- you have jack?!
U-duh. I swear one word, and he will get shot.
Me-ill keep my mouth shut. Please don't hurt him!
U-No promises.
Our convo ended there. I needed to tell someone about this but who?

Mrs. Johnson's POV

I miss Jack so much. Why him? Why would Jeff do this? He was such a sweet child when he was younger. I had to find out where my baby was.

Jasmine's POV

I had to tell someone about these texts. Not my brother or any of his friends, because they will tell each other. I haven't made any real Friends at school so that's out. I could tell Mrs. Johnson. She's probably worried sick. I know she won't tell. I got up from my chair.
"Im going to Mrs. Johnson's. Be back later." I said and walked out of the house. I walked slowly to Jacks house, wondering about what I was gonna say. When I got to their front door, I knocked. Mrs. Johnson answered. She had bloodshot eyes like me.
"Come in." she said. I sat with her on the couch.
"Mrs. Johnson. I have something to tell you. And you can't tell anyone. I mean it." I said. She nodded. I told her about the text messages and even showed her them. She started crying. I was comforting her when my phone beeped. I looked at it and saw I got a picture from the unknown.
U- you shouldn't have told. For every person that knows, it's just another shot.
I looked at the picture. Jack was holding his shoulder. He was badly beat up. I started crying. I showed Mrs. Johnson and she started crying too.
"At least he's alive." I said with a weak smile. She gave one back to me.
"I better go." I said. She nodded and pulled me into a hug. I said bye one last time and started walking home.

Jacks POV

"WHAT THE HELL?!" I yelled at Jeff. He had just shot me in the shoulder.
"Your girlfriend told on me. every time anther person finds out, you will get shot." he laughed and then left me alone. I held onto my shoulder and tried to stop the blood. Upstairs, I heard the door slam and a car drive away. He's gone. I need to get out of here. But how?.

~~~~

Authors note

Hey happy July 6th! I updated at like 1:30 am. Anyway I hope you had a great Fourth of July and I hope you got to see the fireworks, cause I didn't get to😭
Anyway, Ill update later today!!! bye!