Ch9

~A week later~

Jack J's POV

School has been going good. I am called names like 'nerd' but I'm not bullied anymore. I've also made a couple of friends.
I was getting my stuff for 3rd period when Jasmine came up to me.
"Hey" she said.
"What's up?" I said, while closing my locker.
"Well, there's this party on Saturday. Wanna go?" she asked.
"Like as dates.?" I asked unsure.
"No-No, just friends." she smiled.
"Ok." I said.
"I'll text you the details." she said and then left for her class. I smiled. Then I quickly headed for my 3rd period.

Jack G's POV

We were all headed to 3rd period when we got pulled into a supply closet. We saw Michael and his posse looking at us.
"Listen brats, if you don't continue bullying Jack, we will just bully you." Michael growled.
"No. we said we're done." I told him.
"Ok then." Michael said.
His group lunged at us and started slapping us, kicking us, and punching us. And we couldn't fight back; they would just beat us harder.
"Are you gonna continue bullying Jack?" he asked, while we were gasping for air on the floor.
"Y-yes." I choked out.
"good. and you better not tell him I told you guys to bully him again. Or else." Michael said, and him and his posse left us.
The 8 of us stumble out of the closet. Shawn, Aaron, and Matt had bruises all over and bloody noses. While Nash, Cameron, Taylor and I probably had sprained wrists. We ha blood on our shirts, bruises everywhere, and my ankle Hurt really bad.
"What are we gonna do?" I said.
"we can't go to the nurse cause she'll ask who did this and Michael will get more mad." cam said.
"So lets ditch and go to Nash's house." Shawn said. we agreed and hurried out of school.

Jack J's POV

The bell rang for lunch and I quickly hurried out of class, only to be pulled into a closet; by Michael and his gang.
"What?" I asked.
"We just want to warn you." Michael said.
"About what?" I asked confused.
"Gilinsky and his crew. They said they were gonna get you after school." he said.
"Ya lying" I said. (who said that in Matt's voice?)
"ok don't believe us then. Just watch out." He said. Then he punched me; hard in the face, making me fall to the ground. He kicked me in the stomach and face twice.
"Just say i didn't warn you." he whispered to me and then him an his posse left.
And once again, I was losing consciousness