Ch35

Jack J's POV

Oh. My. Gosh. She said yes?. Oh. My Gosh. I can't believe this.
I immediately brought Jasmine in a hug, twirling her around. I heard the crowd cheering and chanting "Kiss, Kiss, Kiss!"
I carefully set Jasmine down on her feet and grabbed her hand, lacing her fingers with mine. She looked at our connected fingers then looked up at me and smiled. I smiled back. A genuine smile. I was happy. No scratch that. I was beyond Happy.
The crowd (and the guys) kept chanting "Kiss, Kiss, Kiss!", so I placed a gentle kiss on Jasmine's cheek and the crowd went wild, while Jasmine turned a slight shade of pink.
Matt took the microphone from me.
"Enough of this lovey-dovey stuff. LETS TWERK!" He shouted, making all the girls go crazy again. Jasmine went to stand near Mahogany while us boys fooled around for the next hour.

"Thank you Texas!" Cameron cheered and then we all headed backstage to see Bart.
"Nice first show!" He smiled at us.

Jasmine's POV

We were backstage now. I still can't believe I was Jack Johnson's girlfriend! Crazy right?!
Bart just congratulated us on our first show, when my phone beeped, indicating I got a text.
Hayes- please. I need you.

Hayes decided to skip Magcon for today. He's heartbroken about this girl.
"Lets go get some food!" Nash cheered along with everyone else. I cleared my throat.
"I can't go. I have to do something." I announced, earning weird looks from the boys but I ignored then and raced outside of the venue, trying to hail a cab.
I finally got one. I got In the back and told the cab driver the hotel I was staying at. He nodded and starting driving.

~Hotel Room~

I put the key In the door and walked in to see no-one.
I stayed quiet and heard sobs from the bathroom.
I tried to open the door, but it was locked.
"Hayes please. It's me." I pleaded. I heard it go silent and then the door click. I opened the door to see Hayes with a bloody arm, with his back against the tub.
I went to his side and immediately grabbed paper towels, and put it over the cut, trying to stop the blood.
"Why Hayed?" I asked him. He looked at me with bloodshot eyes.
"It was an accident at first. The glass fell and cut me. It felt good, so I did it again." He said, stuttering a bit, looking at me with fear in his eyes.
"Hayes. Please don't do this." I said, sitting next to him and bringing him into my lap. He started to cry a little and sniffle. He nodded after a long silence.
"Ok?" I asked him.
He looked up Into my eyes.
"Ok.".

~~~

Ooooo a TFIOS preference! Tried to make it happy a little.

Sorry I didn't update for 6 days! Major writers block. Ew.

School starts September 4th.

Im kind of excited I guess.

But not excited about waking at like 6am. EWWW