Ch18

Jack G's POV

"Something's wrong with Jasmine. Im worried." Matt said.
"It's probably about Jack. It's almost been 2 weeks since he was kidnapped." I told him.
"But she was all happy today until she looked at her phone. Then he got all scared."Cameron said.
"Maybe someone could be sending her threats." Aaron said. Matt got really worried. He started pacing back and worth and tugging at his hair, when Jasmine walked through the door. Matt immediately stopped what he was doing and hugged her.
"What's wrong?" She laughed.
"I was worried." Matt mumbled. She laughed.
"Im fine. Now I'm gonna take a shower." She said. Jasmine ran upstairs into her room.
"When she's in the shower we gotta take her phone." Shawn said and we all nodded In agreement.

Matt's POV

I went upstairs and Jasmine's door was closed but not locked. I heard the shower turn on.
"Guys come one!" I whispered to the boys. I opened my sisters door and saw her phone on the bed. I immediately took it, closed her door and ran back downstairs.
"Got it." I said. I unlocked her phone and saw her messages. Oh my god.

Shawn's POV

as soon as Matt unlocked Jasmines phone, he threw it to me. I looked at it and then passed it around the room.
"This is Jacks kidnapper." Matt cried. Nash handed the phone back to me and it beeped. I read the message aloud.
"Now seven more people know. Looks like Jack is gonna suffer." I read. We need to find Jack.

Jack J's POV

I woke up to a gunshot in my arm.
"What the hell?!" I yelled again, holding my arm. He shot me 6 more times, twice in my left leg, once in my right shoulder, once in my left shoulder, and twice in my right arm. I yelled in pain. He took a picture of me and laughed.
"7 more people found out." he said and left. The pain was unbearable. I saw something on the ground; a phone! I heard the car outside, so I went to the phone, ignoring the pain. I immediately called the first person I saw, my mom. (m-Mom, j-Jack)
M-hello?
J-M-mom?
M- OMG JACK!
J-please help. I was s-shot 7 times.
M- where are you?
J- in the woods near our old camp site.
m-I Love you
J-bye
I hung up out of breath. I kept losing blood. I laid on the floor, and decided to call the next person I knew.

Jack G's POV

Jasmines phone rang. It was the unknown. (M-Magcon, J-jack j)
I put it on speaker and answered.
m-h-hello?
J-j-jack?
M- OMFG JACK! where are you?
J- where my family used to went camping. Im in the woods in a cabin.
M-ok.
J-I called my mom already. an jack?
M-yea?
J-please get help right away.
M-ok bye.
I hung up. "That was Jack." I said.
"But he was out of breath." Matt said.
"He was shot probably!" Shawn said. I quickly called 911 an told them the whole thing.
"I can't wait. Lets go." I said. They nodded and grabbed my keys.
"Lets go." I said and we all got into my van and started driving to the camp site, to save jack.