Ch33

Matt's POV

"Jasmine. Outside now." I clenched me teeth. Jasmine followed me outside and closed the door.
"Why are you so mean to Cherry? She hasn't done anything."
"Can't you see she's a slut and is using you for fame!" She protested.
"No she isn't." I shot back. Jasmine just scoffed and walked away.
"Where are you going?" I yelled down the hall. She turned and faced me.
"Dont even talk to me until you find out Cherry is a fake and using you." She said and then walked into her room. I sighed and then went back into the room. All eyes were on me.
"What happened?" Aaron asked and I shook my head.
"I don't want to talk about it. Lets just continue." I told the boys and they nodded. I sat back next to Cherry who was on her phone.
"Gonna play?" I whispered to Cherry. She looked at me and smiled and nodded.
"Your turn Mahogany." I said and handed the bottle to her. She spun and it landed on Shawn.

Shawn's POV

"Truth or Dare?" Mahogany asked me.
"Um dare." I answered.
"I dare you to ask Jasmine on a date." She smiled. I looked over at Johnson who his hand was clenched in a fist.
"It's ok. She's yours." I whispered in his ear and then nodded. I walked out of the room and ended up in front of Jasmine's door. I was kinda nervous because I have a small crush on her but she likes Johnson. I knocked and A few moments late, Jasmine opened the door.
"Hey Shawn." She said.
"Um hey. I have a question." I said a little nervous.
"Sure what?" She smiled.
"Do you maybe want to go get something to eat tomorrow for lunch?" I asked, scratching the back of my head. I saw her hesitate then nod.
"Sure." She gave me a smile. I smiled back.
"Bye." I said and then ran back to Nash's room.
I walked in to see all the boys looking at me. I sat in my spot and grabbed the bottle.
"What did she say?" Gilinsky asked.
"Um yes." I said quietly. Johnson gave me a look but I ignored it. I spun the bottle and it landed on Nash.
"Truth or Dare?"
"Dare." He answered. I thought for a minute until it came to me.
"I dare you to kiss Mahogany." I smirked. Mahogany looked at the floor. Nash went over to her, lifted her chin up, and then gave her a quick peck and went back to his seat.
"Mash! I ship it!" Carter and Taylor yelled. causing some of us to laugh.
"Wait. Where's Hayes?" I asked, suddenly aware he wasnt here.
"On a date." Nash smirked.

Jasmine's POV

After Shawn left, a knock came on my door.
"Hey Hayes!" I said and he gave me a nervous smile.
"I have a date. Please help." He pleaded and I nodded. I grabbed my room key and followed him into his room.
"We are going to a movie and I don't know what to wear." He told me. I looked in his suitcase and grabbed a red button down, dark jeans and then red vans. I handed him a red Rose to give to the girl.
"Now hair." I said leading him into the bathroom. I combed his hair and then wet it a little.
"Ok perfect." I announced. Hayes gave me a hug.
"You're like my older sister. Thank you." He said and I hugged him back.
"You're welcome. Do you need a ride?" I asked and Hayes nodded. We walked outside and went to the rental car.
Hayes sat up front, fiddling with the rose while I drove to the girl's house.
"Youll be fine." I re assured him.
"You think?" He asked and I nodded.
"Tell me about her."
"Her name is Madison Beer. She lives in a big house and had brown hair. She's really nice and pretty and I like her a lot." He kept telling me information about the girl until we arrived at her house. It was huge.
"Go get her." I smiled and Hayes smiled back, before getting out of the car

Hayes' POV

I got out of the car and headed to the front door with the rose behind my back. I knocked and a boy who looked 12-ish answered.
"Im here for Madison." I said and he shook his head.
"She's out on a date."

Jasmine's POV

I saw Hayes throw the rose on the floor and run back to the car. As soon as he got in he burst into tears.
"Oh my god what happened?" I said pulling him into a hug.
"She's on a date. And our date was tonight." He cried and I hugged him tight.
"It's ok Hayes. She wasnt the one. She's obviously using the boys." I told him and he gave a small smile.
"Lets go back." I said and he nodded. His face was tear stained and he had red eyes. I drove back to the hotel in silence. I parked the car and Hayes laid his head on my shoulder. I led him into the elevator and pushed our floor button. Hayes started to cry silently and I just pulled him into another hug. I felt bad for him.
The elevator door opened and I led him to my room.
"Can I sleep in here with you?" He asked and I nodded.
"Anything for my little bro." I told him and he smiled.
I went to get him sweatpants and a shirt.
"Thanks." Hayes said. He took off his button down and put the Davidson Day shirt on. Then he quickly changed out of his pants and into the sweatpants. This didnt bother me to see him like that. I went into the bathroom and changed into basketball shorts and a Nebraska sweater. He crawled into bed next to me.
"Thanks." He whispered. "For everything."
I kissed him on the cheek.
"Anytime." I whispered back, until slowly falling asleep