Ch32

~On The Plane To Magcon~

Jasmine's POV

We were currently on the plane heading to Magcon.
Lucky me. I got a seat right next to Cherry and Matt. I begged and pleaded the others boys to switch seats with them, but they declined.
Johnson and I are not dating, but our feelings are strong for each other.
"Hey Matt. Who else are we meeting at Magcon?" I asked.
"Um Carter Reynolds." He answered and I nodded. (Pretend they didnt know Carter.)
The flight was going to be 4 hours, so I put my headphones and started to listen to One Direction. Im in love with them.
I looked over to my right and saw Cherry and kissing. Well. Making Out. Ugh. This is going to be a long plane ride.

~Some Time Later~

"Wake up Jaz." I heard a voice. I groaned and opened my eyes. I saw Nash looking at me.
"We landed." He smiled. I smiled back and saw we were the only two on the plane. I grabbed my carry-on and walked off the plane with him, heading to where the boys where.
We already had all our luggage.
"Who's picking us up?" Taylor asked no one in particular.
"Look for a sign that says Magcon." Matt told him. I started to look around the airport until I saw a guy holding a sign.
Magcon Family :)
"Guys look." I said pointing to te sign. They noticed and we all started to walk over.
"You guys the Magcon Family? My name is Dave, Im your bodyguard." The man said, shaking everyone's hands. We all quickly introduced ourselves and then headed to our car, which turned out to be a limo.
"Woah..." Aaron said in shock. I take none of them were in a limo before. Dace took some of our bags and put them in the trunk. We all piled into the car. I sat in between Hayes and Shawn. We all fooled around on the way to the hotel, making vines and singing very badly to songs.
We eventually made it to Castle Rock Hotel, where we were swarmed with fans. Dave let us through whole security guards held back all the screaming girls. I became vey anxious. Im not good with being surrounded by people.
"You alright?" Johnson asked me, putting his arm around me. I just nodded and kept walking with him. We made it inside the hotel alive where we met Bart Borderlon. the creator.
"Everyone. This is Carter Reynolds." I saw a Asian kid, wearing glasses.
"Hey guys. Im Carter." He said. We all introduced ourselves again.
"Ok guys." Bart said. "Here is the room schedule."
Room 532- Carter, Nash, Cameron,
Room-531-Taylor, Jack and Jack
Room 530-Hayes, Shawn and Aaron
Room528- Cherry and Matt
Room 527-jasmine, Mahogany
"Who's Mahogany?" I asked.
"Mahogany will be your DJ for the whole tour." He explained and I nodded. Then a girl with curly, red hair, and cat ears ran into the room.
"Hey I'm Mahogany." She said cheerfully. We all introduced ourselves again and then went to get our room keys.
I looked over to the side and saw Cherry with her hand on Carter's chest. Apparently nobody is noticing that. Cherry saw me looking, so she marched right up to me.
"Listen here bitch. Dont tell Matt about this or I will end you." She threatened.
"I won't. Even though you're a slut I won't." I spat at her.
She immediately started fake crying and all the boys ran over to where we were. I just rolled my eyes while Matt comforted her.
"What happened babe?" He asked her.
"I was talking to Jasmine and trying to be friends with her, and then she called me a slut." She cried out again. Matt looked at me. "Why would you say that?" He asked.
"Mom always told me to speak the truth and I did." I smirked. I saw all te boys smiling at me and giving me thumbs up. Even Mahogany. She probably hates her even though she just met Cherry.
"Apologize." Matt said sternly, pointing to Cherry who was still fake crying.
"Why would I apologize for something I'm not sorry for." I spat and then walked away like a boss. (Felt the need to add that😂)

All the boys+Mahogany-Matt' POV

SLAY JASMINE SLAY!

Matt's POV

Why would my sis say that. I immediately hugged Cherry who had tear stained cheeks.
"Wanna go to our room?" I asked and she nodded. I grabbed our bags and then headed to the elevator.
"Did you say something to Jasmine that made her say That?" I asked Cherry and she shook her head.
"No. Never." She replied sweetly. I smiled at her and then pulled her into a hug.

Mahogany's POV

As soon as Matt and Cherry left, all of us burst out into laughter. I know I jus met Cherry, but I saw her with Carter and all.
"Slay Jasmine!" I yelled, causing people to look at me weird, but the boys just laughed harder.
"OMG Matt was like left speechless." Taylor laughed. We all finally calmed down and headed to our rooms. Since I had a key, I entered and saw Jasmine watching TV.
"OMFG SLAY!" I yelled.
"holy Shit-balls you scared me!" She yelled and I laughed.
"But seriously slay." I told her, sitting on a bed. She smiled at me.
"It needed to be done." She smiled. We started to talk about ourselves to each other and I knew we will become best friends.
My phone beeped, indicating I got a text. I saw it was from Nash.
N- Meet us in our room to play Truth or dare! Room-532.
M-ok.
"We're heading to Nash's room." I told Jasmine. She nodded and turned the TV off.
We fixed ourselves up a bit and then headed to the room.
I knocked and Cameron answered. Jasmine and I walked in and saw everyone, including Matt and Cherry. Jasmine ignored them and sat next to JJ, and I sat next to Aaron.
"Lets do it!" Nash cheered.

No One's POV

Nash spun the bottle to see who he was going to get. Cherry.
"Cherry, truth or dare?" He asked.
"Truth." She said in that high-pitched voice.
"Are you a virgin?" Nash asked.
"Ummmm Yes." You can tell Cherry lied, but everyone let it slide.
Cherry spun the bottle and it landed on: Jasmine.
C- Truth or dare?
J-truth.
C-why are you such a slut?
Everyone gasped and waited for Jasmines answer.
J- if I'm a slut it means Matt is too cause were related so ya.
"BURN!" Taylor yelled causing everyone to laugh, except for Matt who glared at Jasmine and Cherry who pretended to cry again.
"Jasmine. Outside. Now." Matt growled.
"Oh shit." Gilinsky said.

_____

oooo so this was a long chapter I guess. So ya