Ch8

Jack G's POV

~earlier that day~

We were all at the park, brainstorming ideas for jack to forgive us.
"Maybe if we just explain why" Shawn said.
"But he keeps his distance from us. We won't be able to go near him." I said.
"That's why we go to his house." Aaron said. I smiled.
"Let's go." Cameron said, and we left the park, heading to Jacks.

~in front of the house~

"Knock." I said to Cam.
"OK!" he exclaimed. He knocked twice on the wooden door. A couple seconds later, Mrs. Johnson answered the door.
"Hello boys, haven't seen you guys in a while." she said to us with a smile.
"Yea, we've had a lot of school work." Nash lied.
"Um can we see Jack?" Matt asked politely. Mrs. Johnson nodded and let us in.
"Jack, sweetie your friends are here!" she yelled up the stairs.
A couple seconds later, Jack came down.

Jack J's POV

As soon as I saw the bullies, I stepped a few feet back.
"Hey." they said.
"Um h-hey." I stuttered.
"Can we talk to you. please?" Shawn asked. I hesitated but nodded. I led them upstairs to my room.
Nash, Cam, Jack G, and Matt sat on my bed, Aaron and Shawn stood against the wall and I sat at my computer desk.
"What do you want?" I said.
"To apologize." Nash said.
"well I'm not forgiving." I said.
"please hear us out." Shawn said. I nodded. Shawn and Aaron were the only ones I trusted.
"Ok so in freshman year, you know how we became popular instantly? well, then Michael the jock told us to bully you or he would expose our secrets. so we had no choice. then the other day, we felt really bad. We told Michael we're done this. But jack g. didnt want anyone to know his secret. but today he told Michael He's done and doesn't care if he tells the secret." Matt explained.
I thought about it.
"So you guys bullied me because Michael told you?" I asked just to make sure.
"Yes and we're really sorry. can we all be friends again?" jack g asked.
I nodded. we all got in a group hug.
"we promise we will never bully you again." Nash said. and I believed it.

The group was back.