Ch42

Jasmine's POV
I knocked on the door to my brother Matt's room. He answered a minute later, eyes all blotchy red and messy hair. Kind of like sex hair, but more sad.
"Matty what's wrong?" I asked worried.
"She broke up with me." He then burst into tears. I placed him on his bed and gave him a glass of water.
"Listen Matt, I came here to apologize." I started.
"Why are you apologizing?" He asked, sitting up a little.
"I was a complete bitch to Cherry. And I blame it on my period." I laughed, trying to lighten the mood. He laughed along with him, which made me feel better.
"So wanna have a movie night?" I asked, getting excited.
"Yes!" Matt exclaimed. He then went to his suitcase and took out some movies that he brought.
"I'll go get the IceCream while you connect to Netflix." He told, walking out of the room.
I got his laptop and logged into his Netflix, then setting it up to the TV.
I laid down on one side of his bed when Matt brought back two cartons of IceCream along with spoons.
"I brought your favorite." He smiled, handing Peanut Butter Cup to me, then flopping down on the bed.
"One Direction movie?" I asked hopefully. Matt groaned in response.
"Pwease?" I pleaded, doing the puppy look.
"Ok you win. Put it on." He sighed, leaning back.
I turned the movie on and then placed my head on Matt's shoulder.
"I really miss these times." Matt spoke.
"Me too." I agreed.
-
Jack Johnson's POV
"How was it?" Taylor asked as I entered the room.
"It was great. Im really happy I'm with her." I smiled, plopping down on the bed.
"I can't wait till I find my girl..." Taylor sighed (hint, hint😉)
"Its ok. You will always have your bandanas."
-
Unknown's POV #2
That should be me kissing Jasmine. I should be the one making her blush at every comment.
But she has to like Jack. Watch out, Johnson. I will get Jasmine back.
----------

;
Hey kind of short chapter :(
-
I will be going on vacation to Domincan Republic from November 28th to December 4th... I may be able to update if the hotel has wifi.
But if I can't, I will write some chapters up and publish them later.
::::
I'm thinking Nash's girlfriend will show up first.
(Message me on how they could've met)
;($-@(@/@(

Also I was thinking I should do a Q&A. You ask questions about me and I will answer all of them!!!!!

----
a
a
a
a
a
-Maddy