Ch39

*What Jasmine says about Jack*

Jasmine's POV

I headed back to the hotel with Hayes. He wasn't angry at me. He was actually kind of happy that I was doing that. Until Jack came. I knew that he followed my car and I knew he didn't trust me! I just can't believe it. I would like a boyfriend that I can trust and he basically broke it.

Anyway, we entered the hotel and went up to Mahogany and I's room. I have a plan for her.

"Can you tell me the plan?" Hayes whined while we boarded the elevator. I smiled mad ruffled his hair a little.

"Sorry but you'll hear it when Mahogany does." I told him. I heard him huff in frustration. I smirked at that.

The elevator dinged, signaling we were on our floor. Hayes and I headed to my room and I put the key in.

We entered and saw Mahogany watching TV.

"There you are! I thought you died!" She got up and hugged me, then Hayes. I laughed and shook my head.

"Nope, but remember what I told you about Madison?" I asked and she nodded. I sat on the bed, Hayes sat next to me and Mahogany sat on the bed across from us.

"I need a favor from you." I told her and she nodded, telling me to go on.

"YouneedtobeatupMadison." I said quickly.

"Say what? Slower!" She said and I sighed, repeating myself.

"I need you to beat up Madison." I said again and she looked at me with wide eyes.

"Why?" she asked. I turned over to Hayes who just sat there. I pulled Mahogany out in the hallway.

"Listen Hayes has been so sad about this Madison and I feel like we should teach her a lesson. Cause I hate to see him hurt." I explained and she nodded. We went back in the room and Hayes was paying attention to the TV show that was on.

"Ok. Can you like do it now?" I asked and she nodded, grabbing her keys.

"Be back." She smirked before heading out the door.

Mahogany's POV

I got to Madison Beer's house, which was quite large. Stupid rich people.

I got out of my car then headed to the front door, and knocked. Loudly and harshly. Lets just say I'm ready.

A girl answered, who looked 15.

"yes?" She asked in an annoyed tone.

"Are you Madison Queer Beer?" I asked smirking and she scoffed.

"It's Madison Elle Beer." She corrected me and I just scoffed also.

"Who's at the door!" I heard a high pitched voice yell from inside the house.

"I don't know!" Madison yelled back. I heard loud footsteps approach and I gagged at the sight.

It was Cherry. Matt's girlfriend. Great.

"Hey Violet." She said, smacking on her gum.

"It's Mahogany and why are you here?" I asked, getting ready to pounce on her.

"Just giving my cousin a makeover." She stated pointing at Madison.

"Cool. Want to know what would I great with that makeover?" I asked sweetly and Madison looked at me.

"What?" She asked and then I punched her in the face.

"That." I said before punching her one last time.

"Paybacks a bitch, bitch." I sneered, before heading back to my car.

|~~~|\>*

Chapter 39 Yay!!

The picture is Jasmine's thoughts on Jack J.

Anyway ill try to update more.

Check out my other artworks!

Adopted By 1D

Adopted By One Direction

Little Horan

So yea basically 1D books haha.

Anyway, like, comment, and follow and also check out my other books please!!!

;

Maddy Martinez... ;D