Ch34

Mahogany's POV

"Im gonna go to my room. See you tomorrow." I said to the boys. I hugged all of them and just glared at Cherry. I left the room and headed to mine.
It was pitch black inside, but I was 2 figures in Jasmine's bed. Wait two?
Eh who cares. I put a pair of basketball shorts and a regular old T-shirt on. I crawled into my bed, still thinking who is that other figure In Jasmine's bed?

~The Next Morning~
JJ's POV

It was already 11:30 and the Meet-and-Greet was in an hour. No one had no idea where Mahogany, Hayes, and Jasmine were. Nash and Matt were pacing around the room.
"Where is she? Oh my god. Oh my god." Matt repeated over and over. We couldn't check Jasmine's room because we don't have a key.
"Wait!" I called out, causing the boys to look at me. I ran to my suitcase and pulled out the extra room key Jasmine gave me.
"Let's go." I said to the boys and they followed me to the girls' room.
I opened the door and saw Mahogany sleeping in her bed, but there were two figures In Jasmine's bed. What?!
I just ignored it and went to wake up mahogany.
"Wake up." I said throwing a pillow in her face. sHe opened her eyes an sat up.
"Oh hey." She yawned. "What time is it?"
"Almost 12." I answered and she ran into the bathroom. I chucked and then joined the boys, who were investigating the figures.
"Who is that?" Gilinsky asked.
"Lets find out." I answered and pulled the covers off of the figures.

There laid Hayes and Jasmine, wrapped into each others' arms.
I felt a slight pang of jealousy but ignored it.
Nash shook Hayes.
"Hayes?" He asked.
Hayes opened his eyes and carefully got out of Jasmine's grip.
"Hi." He mumbled.
"What's wrong?" Matt asked him, but he ignored it and walked out of te room.
"What's up with your bro?" I asked Nash and he shrugged.
Matt shook Jasmine and she opened her eyes.
"Hey. Where did Hayes go?" She asked, stretching.
"I don't know. What's wrong with him?" Aaron asked her.
"Oh um I brought Hayes to pick us his date yesterday and she went out with someone else." Jasmine said with a tone of anger and sadness in her voice.
"Anyways! Get out!" She shooed us out of the room.
"I'll go Talk to Hayes." Nash said and then left.

Jasmine's POV

I quickly got dressed into a pair of denim capris and a Nashty t-shirt, along with a Magcon Beanie.
I combed my hair and left it down.
Mahogany came out of the bathroom, so I went in. I brushed my teeth, and put on a little mascara.

~During Magcon~

No Ones POV

"Now Jasmine Espinosa, come to stage!" An announcer said.
Jasmine, confused walked on stage when the song 'Boyfriend' by Justin Bieber came on. Jack and Jack came out of nowhere, singing it.

When the song finished Jack J went up to Jasmine.
"Jasmine Ariana Espinosa, I've liked you for a long time. You helped me with a lot of things, and I was wondering if I can be your boyfriend?"
Jack asked, with lots of hope.

"Jack.....
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Ooh Cliffhanger!!!
_
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Jk, Jk
_
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

"I would love to be your girlfriend!"