Ch 37

JJ's POV

When Jasmine and Hayes started leaving, I just HAD to follow them. So I did.

I told the boys I was going to go to the bathroom. They all replied with lazy nods and a couple of "okay's." I pretended to go to the bathroom, then casually walked out of Domani's.

As I walked out I saw Jasmine and Hayes climbing into Jasmine's car. I heard the car start and quickly ran to my car.

When I got in I tried to start the car but, "Shit, my keys." The keys that I had just dropped, are now jingling on the floor.

I finally got a hold of my keys and got the car to start. I could see Jasmine and Hayes were already on their way. I started rushing and finally caught up to them.

Jasmine's POV

When I saw Hayes like this, I just couldn't bear it anymore. I couldn't keep it in any longer. A fire started in the pit of my heart.

So as I took hold of Hayes' hand and left, I had this rage to get revenge.

"Where are we going!?" Hayes asked. I didn't respond though. I just led him into my car and started driving.

Hayes' POV

When Jasmine clenched my hand, it fuckin' hurt. It was like my hand was a peanut she was trying to crack open with her own bare hands.

I started getting really confused when she led me to her car. She didn't even say a word, which kinda scares me.

I was so anxious about where we were heading, but I tried not to overwhelm her with so many questions because she looked pissed.

JJ's POV

I have been following Jasmine's car for about half an hour, or so, now.

She finally stopped, then parked at the front of this very unfamiliar house. But it was sure as hell huge.

Hayes' POV

When we finally reached our destination, I finally knew exactly what Jasmine was planning.

And now here we are, parked in front of the same big ass house we went to before.

Jasmine's POV

"Stay here," I snapped at Hayes, then I slammed the car door shut.

I stomped up the pathway to this bitch's door. I knocked. The girl opened up. Damn, Hayes was right about one thing, she was pretty.

"Are you Madison Beer?" I asked calmly.

"Yes..?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY GUYS! I would like to proudly introduce myself as the new author of this story. Maddy had given me the opportunity to take over one of her stories and so I chose this one! My name is actually Jasmine and, yea, I guess you can tell where Maddy got inspiration for a special character in this story;) Hahaa okay so yea I will be updating this from now on and I hope you guys really liked this first chapter that I wrote. Thank youu!