Ch5

Jack G's POV

I really want to be friends with Jack J again. But Michael The Jock threatens me a lot. So I have to continue bullying him. I feel really guilty, but I know he'll never forgive me. I went back into the school to go to soccer practice. I ran into Michael in the halls.

"So did the nerd land in the hospital?" he smirked.

"You wanted him in the hospital!" I yelled angrily.

"Duh! Everyone did." he said.

"I can't bully him anymore." I said.

"Why not?"

"Jack doesn't deserve any of this." I said.

Then he punched me in my face, making me fall on the floor. He crouched next to me.

"If you stop bullying him, then I guess everyone will have to know your secret." He said in my ear and left me on the floor.

How does he know my secret? I only told Jack. Wait. Jack.

Jack J's POV

"Mom?" I asked, opening my eyes.

"Honey you're awake!" she said happily, kissing me on the cheek.

"I'll get the doctor." She said.

A couple minutes later she came back with the doctor.

"Mr. Johnson, you're free to go. We just need to put you cast on your wrist." He said. I nodded. First I got dressed into my shorts and shirt and then followed the doctor. I picked the color blue for my cast. My dad checked me out.

"Let's go home." My mom said. I nodded and got into the backseat.

Jasmine's POV

I was laying on my bed, thinking about Jack. I didn't really know that much about him. But I have seen him around the hall a few times. Let me tell you about myself.

•I lived with my dad, but then I moved in with my Mom and brother.
•Im the new kid.
•Im a junior (like Jack)
I moved in last week and started school 3 days ago. That's how I kind of knew Jack.
"Jasmine, there's a friend here for you!" my mom called. I went downstairs and saw Jack at the front door with a blue cast on his wrist.
"Hey." I said.

"Hey can I come to your room?" he said. I nodded and he followed me to my room.

"So how did this happen?" I asked, pointing to his wrist.

"Bullies." he said. "I couldn't miss a day. But Aaron helped me to the hospital. He said He's my friend now."

"Do you forgive him?" I asked.

He nodded. It was quiet for a couple minutes. I saw him looking at me. I smiled at him and looked into his eyes. The next thing I knew was we were leaning closer until our lips touched. Fireworks exploded. This was the perfect kiss.

Jack J's POV

"Im sorry." I said. I got up and quickly left her house. Why did I kiss her? She probably won't talk to me ever again. Im an idiot.