Ch21

Matt's POV

Jasmine and I went to visit Jack J first, while Nash and Cameron visited Shawn, Aaron, and Jack G.
We walked into room 340 and saw Jack. He was as pale as a ghost, had a cast on his leg, and bandages where the doctors removed the bullets. Jasmine started crying harder.
"Shh, it's ok. He'll survive. It's ok." I whispered to her.
We sat down in two seats and looked at Jack.
"I wish that was me." Jasmine sobbed.
"No Jasmine. Then all of us would be sobbing over you. I was friends with Jack for a long time. He's a tough kid. He'll pull through. I promise." I said. She looked up at me.
"Promise?" she said, holding up her pinky.
"Promise." I repeated and we locked pinkies.

Aaron's POV

OH MY GOD! It's only been like 6 hours, but I'm sick of this hospital. Nash, Cam, and Taylor have visited me today. I'm happy I'm ok, but I feel bad for Jack J. He has to survive.
"Mr. Carpenter?" the doctor asked me as she walked in.
"Call me Aaron." I said.
"Ok Aaron, you're free To go. We just need to put a cast on you and you'll be fine." Dr. Carol said. I nodded. Since I had my clothes on, I followed her into a small room. I picked a neon green cast and she put it on my wrist.
"Come back in 4 weeks and you'll be able to have the cast off." She said.
"Thanks." I told her. I headed to Jack G's room to see how he was.
"Hey." I said.
"You got released already!" he exclaimed. I nodded and laughed.
"How are you feeling?" I asked. He shrugged.
"I feel fine, But the doctors won't let me out yet, cause they still have tests to do."
"Ok well good luck. Im gonna visit Shawn." I waved at him and then went to Shawn's room.

Jeff's POV (Shocker ooo)

"Mr. Johnson you better explain why you kidnapped Jack." The policeman yelled at me. But I wouldn't budge. I couldn't tell him.
"I can't tell you." I said.
"Either you tell me, or you will be in jail for the rest of your life." He said. I sighed.
"It was this senior. Michael Something. He said he would pay me 2,000 bucks each week if I kidnapped Jack. So I did. The kid told me to beat him up and treat him like shit. Then he started texting the girl and told her if she tells anyone, Jack will be shot. He like had a camera on her phone, so he could see if she showed anyone the texts. Then when Mrs. Johnson found out, he told me to shoot Jack for 1,000 dollars. so I did. But after the other kids knew, The kid told me to shoot Jack 8 times. or else he would kill all of Jack's friends including his family and me. So I did." I rambled on about this. The policeman nodded.
"When Jack wakes up, we will hear what happened and all. And jack will decide how many years you spend in jail. until then, You will stay in a facility. Got it?" he said and I nodded my head.
"Now we need to find out who this boy is. Do you know what he looked like?" he asked.
"Yes. He had brown hair and like hazel eyes. His hair was in like a quiff. he was about 6 foot and had fair skin." I explained.
"Ok. thank you. Take him guards." the policeman said, and I was taken away.

Detective Jacobs POV

I Just finished interviewing Jeff Johnson. Apparently, he was threatened. I drove to the hospital where Jack Johnson was.
"Jack Johnson." I said to the receptionist.
"Room 340." she told me. I thanked her and went to room 340. I walked I and saw 5 guys and a girl.
"Im detective Jacobs." I said to them. They introduced themselves.
Nash Grier, Cameron Dallas, Matt Espinosa, Aaron Carpenter, Taylor Caniff, and Jasmine Espinosa.
"Now I just finished interviewing Jeff Johnson, the kidnapper. He told me a guy threatened him to do this. He said his name was Michael, is a senior, has brown hair and hazel eyes, about 6 foot, and fair skin. Do you know who this is?" I asked.
"Michael Cardenas." they all said at once.
"Michael Cardenas?" I said again.
"Yea. He threatened us and told us to bully Jack. Jack G was threatened also. Michael said to Jack G if he doesn't stop bullying Jack, He'll go after his sister." The boy with blue eyes said.
"What room is Jack G in?" I asked.
"347." the boy said. I thanked him and then went to room 347.