Ch40

Madison's POV (Haha)

"That bitch!" I yelled, trying to wipe the blood off my new shirt.

"This is new!" I groaned and then sat down next to my cousin who was thinking.

"What are you thinking about?" I asked Cherry. She looked over and smirked at me.

"Revenge." Was all She said.

"On who particularly?" I asked.

"Everyone- including Matt. I never loved him. Just using him for fame. And now I have fame I can plot revenge." She smirked again and I smiled.

"Lets do it."

JJ's POV

I sighed, frustrated. I know I broke my trust for Jasmine. We've been dating for only a day and she probably will break up with me.

"What's wrong?" Taylor asked me. I looked over at Taylor who was looking at me.

"I just broke my trust with Jasmine." I sighed, putting my head in my hands.

"Woah." He whistled, a long, slow whistle. I just nodded.

"I just thought she had something with Hayes cause she was spending a lot of time with him." I explained and then looked up. Taylor looked at me sympathetically.

"She probably will break up with me." I sighed again, when my phone rang. I looked at it.

Jasmine.

I took a look at Taylor and he nodded.

I gulped, then answered it.

(JJ-Jack, J-Jasmine)

JJ-Hey Jasmine

J-Hey Jack

JJ- You called?

J-Yea um can we meet at Sunset Park in about an hour?

JJ-Yea see ya then.

J-Bye

<End Of call>

I hung up and looked at Taylor.

"Might as well get ready." I put my phone in my back pocket.

He smiled at me then I left to my room.

The boys were in the hotel pool, but Taylor wanted to stay back and re-organize his bandana drawer.

I hopped into the shower, and just stood there, letting the water splash onto me. I kept thinking about what might go down at the park.

Will she break up with me?

Did she forget?

I shook my head, ignoring all the bad thoughts, then quickly washed my hair and stepped out of the shower. Holy cannoli it's cold.

I quickly wrapped a towel around my waist, and went into my room. It was empty. They're probably still at the pool. I grabbed some khaki shorts and a Magcon shirt. Yep I bought my own merchandise.

I checked the time and saw I had 15 minutes left to meet Jasmine.

I grabbed my hotel key card and then left the hotel room, walking down the stairs to the lobby where I saw the boys coming back up.

"Where you going?" Nash asked me.

"For a walk." I lied, and then left so I don't have to answer any more questions. I suck at lying.

I started to walk across the street to Sunset Park.

I saw Jasmine sitting in a swing. She was wearing high waisted shorts and a Coca Cola Crop Top, with her hair curled. I'm so lucky I got to date her, even it was for a day.

I took a deep breath and then walked over to her.

"Hey." I said. Jasmine looked up and smiled when she saw me.

"Hey Jack." She said. I took a seat on the swing next to her.

"Listen. Im upset that you didn't trust me." She started and I sighed.

"I know. And I'm sorry. I just thought you were dating Hayes or something." I said and she sighed also.

"I just think you should trust me more." She stood up and then looked at the ground. I got up also and put my arm around her.

"Im really sorry. Im just new at this. Please give me one chance?" I asked. She was quiet for a minute.

"Okay." She said barely above a whisper. I smiled and then lifted we chin, so she was looking in my eyes.

Then I did it.

I kissed her.

On the lips.

And she kissed back.

><\\>££

Here's ch40!!!!!!! Do you like the new cover? Comment below!

<Girl on cover is Jasmine>