Ch31

~The Next Morning~

Jasmines POV

I woke up to my brothers face in my face.
"Wake up." He repeated, poking my cheek. I groaned and then slapped him, but not that hard, but he still screamed his little girly scream.
I pushed Matt out of my room and put on a pair of blue jeans and a plain yellow shirt. I put my white vans on and a messy side braid. I walked downstairs into the kitchen and saw The Slut sitting at the table, feeding Matt grapes. I gave them a weird look and grabbed a banana.
I sat across from them and logged onto Instagram. Nothing good. I looked up and saw Matt looking at me.
"Yes?" I asked annoyed.
"Mom and Dad come home tomorrow!" He squealed and I smiled. Our parents had went on a 4 week cruise for their anniversary.
"Yay. Did the mail come?" I asked and he nodded. I went outside and saw a package for Matt.
Matthew Espinosa
7 Burnie Ave. Woodbridge VA

It was for an event named Magcon?
"Matt?" I Called, sitting on the couch. He walked into the room.
"You got a package." I said handing it to him. He gave me a confused look and opened it. His eyes immediately lit up.
"CALL TE BOYS! IM GOING TO TEXAS!" He exclaimed excitedly and I chuckled. I quickly did a group text and told all the boys to come to my house immediately. They all responded with an ok.
"What's Magcon?" I asked Matt.
"It's this meet and greet convention where we go around the US and meet fans." He sat next to me. Cherry came in the room and literally put her butt in my brothers face.
"Oh ill miss you." She smiled (fake) and batted her eyelashes.
"Well I can bring a special guest and I choose you!" He said. I stood up.
"What about me?" I asked and Matt just shrugged. Stupid Slut. The doorbell rang And I saw all the boys.
"Slut alert." I whispered to them. They gave me a weird look but when they saw Cherry, they nodded.
Jack, Jack, Aaron, and Shawn sat on our couch, Taylor, Nash, and Cam stood up while Matt sat in the recliner, with Cherry all over him.
"So." Matt started. "I was invited to this thing called Magcon. They saw my vines and noticed my number of followers and invited me!"
The boys eyes lit up.
"We got invited too!" They all cheered.
All the boys just started jumping up and down all excited. I laughed at them. It was funny. I looked over at Johnson and saw he wasn't wearing his glasses; probably has his contacts in. He also didnt have his geeky clothing on. He wore a regular shirt with a palm tree on it and khakis. I guess he noticed me staring cause he winked and smirked at me, while I looked down and blushed.
"Who's Your special guest?" Nash asked my brother and I scoffed and rolled my eyes.
"My girlfriend Cherry." He smiled proudly an put an arm around Slutty. The boys looked at me.
"Dude. How about your sister?" Gilinsky asked.
"You guys can invite her." Was all Matt said and then started to kiss Cherry. Correction; Make-out.
I looked away disgusted.
"So? Am I invited?" I asked te Boys.
"Get ready. We leave in 6 days" was all they said.
I squealed and then ran upstairs to my room, to get packing for Magcon