Ch14

Jasmine's POV

OH MY GOD! JACK JOHNSON ASKED ME OUT! Stay calm Jasmine. I quickly headed to 2nd period. I took my seat between Joseph and Michael Cardenas. Great. At least he will never show his face at school starting tomorrow.

~End Of School~

Jack J's POV

I was walking home by myself when I was pulled into an alley. Michael and his gang were here.
"Where you the one who got me expelled? Cause I will make your life a living hell." He said. I couldn't say it was Jasmine, cause she would be bullied, so I nodded my head.
"Here's something to remember me by." He said, then punched me in the face. I fell to the ground. They left me on the floor. I got up and felt around my face. Just a bloody nose. I started to walk home, when a car started to slow down next to me. Next thing I knew, a cloth was placed over my eyes and I was thrown into the back.
"HELP!" I yelled.
"Shut up!" a voice said. I tried to untie my hands (someone put a rope on my hands) but I couldn't. Then someone took off my blindfold. I couldn't believe who it was.

Shawn's POV

I was walking home. Jack was about 40 feet in front of me when a car slowed down next to him. I saw him being thrown into the back. I tried to run to the car
"STOP!" I yelled, running after the car. But it was too fast. Oh no. What's gonna happen to Jack?

Mrs. Johnson's POV

It's 6:30 pm. Jack would've been home by now. Im really worried. I was sitting on the couch when the doorbell rang. I ran to the door ad answered it. It was Shawn.
"Hello." I said.
"Listen, Jack was taken in a grey van!" he said.
"WHAT! How do you know?!" I said worried.
"I was walking home and he was 40 feet in front of me. The van slowed down next to him and took him. I chased after the van but it was going too fast." he said.
I got my phone and called the police.
P-911 what's your emergency
J- yes my son was kidnapper today while walking home from school
P- what's his name
j-jack Johnson
P- we are sending police over right now.
J-thank you.
I hung up and sat on the couch with Shawn. I hope Jacks alright.

~~~~~~

Authors note

Who do you think the kidnapper is???