Ch41

Jasmine's POV

Our lips moved together in harmony (or sync, whatever it's called). He then wrapped his hands around my waist and then my hands ended up around his neck. It felt like the whole world had stopped, only the two of us there. Ok enough with this lovey-dovey stuff.
Jack parted our lips and then looked into my eyes. "Best kiss ever." He smiled, which made me blush deeply.
"Lets go back to the hotel." He suggested and I nodded, pulling apart from his grasp, but only to take his hand. We started to walk back to our hotel, which isn't that far.
"How many more days of Magcon?" I asked curiously and he shrugged.
"I think that we have 2 more shows. then a couple free days, then we go home." He told me, and I just nodded again.
We walked back in silence, enjoying the nature and it's noises around us.
"I better go visit my brother." I told Jack when we made it to the hotel. Jack nodded and kissed my forehead.
"Bye." I smiled and then headed to the elevator to go to my brothers room. I really wanted to fix things with Matt and go back to the way things were.
The elevator door ringed, and I stepped inside the enclosed space to see that Taylor, Nash, Cam, and Carter were in there also.
"Hey guys." I smiled, entering the elevator and pressing floor 7.
"Hey Jas." They greeted simultaneously. That's a bit odd.
The ride was quiet. But that was until the elevator stopped and the lights went out.
"Shit, shit, shit, shit." Carter panicked. I could hear him hyperventilating.
A light went on, which was from Cam's flashlight on his phone. I smiled at him a little, then looked down at Carter who was laying on the floor, hugging his knees.
"It's okay Carter. We can just call someone." I assured him and he just shook his head. I looked up at Nash and Taylor who were on their phones.
"No service." Nash groaned, hitting his fist against the wall.
"At least you aren't in here alone with a crazed fan." I smiled, trying to make things a little calmer and more relaxed.
"That's true." Taylor said, nodding his head.
"But I hate the dark. and did I also mention elevators?" Carter trembled.
"How about we just tell each other more about ourselves?" I suggested. We all knew each other, but not much about Carter.
The others nodded in agreement, taking a place on the floor. Cam put his phone in the middle so we can all have some light.
"How about you start Carter?" I suggested and he just nodded, relaxing a little bit.
"My full name is Carter McCoy Reynolds. Im 17 and my birthday is May 24. Im half Asian. I grew up in North Carolina with only my mom. I never really knew who my dad was. And I have a sister." He told us.
"Me next!" Nash exclaimed. "Ok so my full name is Hamilton Nash Grier, but I go by my middle name, Nash. I was born December 28th and I am 16. I have an older brother Will, a younger brother Hayes, and a younger half-sister Skylynn. I was born in North Carolina, but moved to Nebraska when I was about 2. I also have a dog and my parents are divorced and I used to play lacrosse." Nash finished, looking over at Taylor.
"Ok me! My name is Taylor Michael Caniff, I'm 17. My birthday is February 3rd and I was born in Indiana, but moved to Nebraska when I was 4. I have a younger brother Tristan. I love cars and yea that's it." Taylor smiled.
"Ok so my name is Cameron Alexander Dallas. Im 19 and my birthday is September 8th. I was born in California, but moved to Nebraska when I was 1. I have an older sister Sierra, a dog and I live with my mom and sister. And I also don't know who my dad is." Cameron smiled a little at us.
"You're last Jasmine." Taylor looked at me and I sighed.
"Ok my full name is Jasmine Marie Espinosa. Im younger than Matt by a year. My birthday is August 29th. I love One Direction. I was born in Virginia and lived there almost my whole life, but then my parents divorced. I still lived with my dad in Virginia, while my mom and Matt moved to Nebraska. Then my dad instead wanted me to stay with my mom and Matt for a year to catch up. And that is mostly it." I smiled.
"So you're only staying with Matt for a year?" Cam asked and I nodded.
"I really like it here, but I honestly miss my old life in Virginia." I spoke honestly.
"But what about Jack?" Nash questioned me and I shrugged a little.
"I have 11 months. Ill figure it out later." This made the others laugh.
"Im hungry." Carter moaned, holding his stomach.
"Here you go." I said, handing him a sandwich.
"Where the hell did you get this?" He asked bewildered.
"I always bring food with me." I defended.
Carter raised his eyebrow a little, but then shrugged and started to eat the sandwich.
"This is taking forever. Wouldn't people notice that we've been gone for a while?" Taylor groaned, putting his head up against the wall behind him.
"Hey smarty. It's only been 7 1/2 minutes." I smirked.
"That doesn't make me feel better!" He exclaimed, annoyed.
"Im bored. What can we do?" Carter asked us. I looked at him. How could he finish that sandwich in like under a minute? He must've been hungry..
"I have a great idea to free us." Nash said. Taylor lifted his head and looked up at him confusingly.
Nash got up from his spot and then headed to the elevator door.
"Um it won't Op-" I was cut off by Nash, who started to bang on the door very loudly.
"Help! We're celebrities that are stuck in a dumb elevator!" He yelled at the too of his lungs. Which wasn't convenient for us 3, who had to cover our ears.
"Stop Nash before we go deaf!" Cameron yelled louder than Nash so he can hear us.
"It was better than your idea of just sitting here with no food and wifi!" Nash exclaimed, running a hand through his hair.
That's when the lights went on and the elevator started moving again.
"OMG NASH YOU SAVED US!" Carter shrieked in delight, hugging Nash tightly.
"Just remember this next time I need a favor." Nash smirked, patting Carter's back. Oh Nash, of course you would blackmail us...
The door then opened and we were greeted with a group of staff members.
"We're really sorry about the inconvenience." The manager told us worriedly. I smiled at him.
"No worries. We were not in there long anyways." I smiled, which made Taylor scoff.
"We were in there for like a day!" He exaggerated. A lot.
"In your dreams Caniff. See you guys later." I waved at them, before heading the other way. To Matt's room we go.

Unknown's POV
"Ugh you're so worthless!" I groaned, throwing my hands up in anger.
"I told you to make sure those kids would stay locked in that elevator" I sneered at my worker.
"Im sorry. It won't happen again He trembled.
"You're right. It won't. Next time,make sure those kids have no escape." I ordered and he nodded, before running off.
"Lets start this plan."

;$/@(@)"/@/$3&(92949(/&3!

HERE IS ANOTHER CHAPTER FOR YOU PEEPS!

Sorry I wasn't really updating chapters.... But I'm back now and probably with more chapters!!!

Who do you think the Unknown POV is?

The girlfriends will be announced tomorrow!!!!!

Also follow my Instagram! @thenerd_news

and some info might be wrong. Sorry if it is. And about Jasmine's and Matt's family, it's all fake, just for the story.

~Maddy M. Martinez