Ch11

~Saturday 6:00pm~

Jack J's POV

I was watching TV and looked at the time. It was 6:00 so I decided to get ready for the party. I went to my closet and got a blue button up shirt and khakis. I put it on and combed my hair up. I wore my red vans too. I went downstairs to the living room and saw my mom watching the cooking channel.
"Hey mom, I'm going to a party at like 7." I said. She nodded at me. I played on my phone until Jasmine texted me.
Jas-I'm outside.
Jack- ok.
"Bye mom." I said kissing her cheek.
"Be home by Midnight." she said. I nodded and went outside. I climbed into the passenger seat of Jasmine's car.
"Hey." she said.
"Hi." I said.
"You nervous?" she asked.
"well duh, I never get invited to parties." I said. She laughed. She started driving to Michaels house. My palms were really sweaty.
"You must be really nervous."she laughed. I glared playfully at her. She then grabbed my hand and looked at me.
"Better?" she asked. I smiled and nodded. She held my hand the whole ride.
When we got to Michaels block you could hear the music blasting.

Jack G's POV

We had arrived at Michael's at 5 cause he wanted to talk to us.
"Ok. You better beat up Jack at the party." he told us.
"Why?" I asked.
"so he can be embarrassed and everyone will laugh and hate him." he said in a 'duh' tone.
"I don't know.." Cameron said unsurely.
"You better do it." Michael said and then left us.
"I really don't want to." Nash said.
"Me neither." I agreed.
"But I don't wanna die." Taylor said.
"None of us do. but maybe if we pretend to be drunk jack will forgive us." I suggested.
"It's worth a shot." Shawn said.

~during the party~

Jack J's POV

Jasmine was keeping her promise. She was by my side the whole time.
"I gotta go to the bathroom." she said. I nodded. She left. I sat on the couch and waited for her to come back. Then the 8 boys came up to me.
"Hey.." they slurred.
"Hi...?" I said.
"Get up." Nash demanded. I stayed sitting down. Bad idea.
"Listen to Nash." Cam said and punched me. I quickly got up and felt where Cam punched me. Blood.
"Good." Nash said. "Now we can beat you."
"Wha-" I didn't get to finish that sentence because Taylor and Jack H started punching me In the face. I fell to the ground in pain. Now they started kicking me.
"You should wish you weren't born." Jack G whispered in my ear, then kicked me in the place. Now there was a crowd around us.
"STOP!" I heard a voice yell. I couldn't make it out because I was losing consciousness.
"Why?" Nash said.
"Why do you bully him. he never did anything." the voice said. But my bullies ignored it. They just went back to hitting me.
"Please." I muttered. "you said you would never bully me again."
"well we lied." Aaron said.
well that hurt. they lied to me. Matt kicked me in the face and stomach one last time before leaving. The boys left me on the floor.
Someone crouched next to me.
"Oh shit. Ill help you." the voice said. It sounded like Jasmine? but before I could open my eyes, I was seeing darkness.

Jasmine's POV

After his beating, I crouched next to Jack. Why did I bring him to this party. I carried him to my car for the 3rd Time already and placed him in the backseat. I quickly drove to my house. Nobody was home. My brother was at the party with his friends.
I brought Jack in my room. I took his shirt off which was drenched in blood. I wiped up the blood and then put an Icepack on his stomach. His nose was bleeding, so I wiped up the blood. I put a wet cloth on his forehead and his cheek, where he had a bruise. His khakis started to gather blood, so I had to take off his shoes and pants. There was a big cut on his left leg. I wiped up the blood and placed another cloth on the cut and an Icepack on top.
"I should've never brought you to the party. You just end up getting hurt." I said to him.

Jack G's POV

"what the fuck did we just do?!" I yelled punching the wall. We were still at the party, but alone in a room.
"We really need to put a stop to this." Nash said. I nodded in agreement.
"But how?" Matt asked. I just shrugged. we need an idea. and fast.