Ch29: The Date

Jack J's POV

I had called Jasmine to ask her if she could meet me at the park in 10 and she said ok. I was planning to ask her out again. I put on my jeans and Nebraska sweatshirt. I also grabbed a white rose to give her.
I started walking to the park and saw her sitting on the swing, playing on he phone. She is so beautiful. I put the rose behind my back and slowly walked up to her.
"H-Hey." I stuttered. Fuck
"Hey Jack." She smiled, putting her phone away.
"So what's up?" She asked me.
"Um well I need to ask you something." I said nervously.
"Sure what?" She smiled again. I pulled the rose from behind my back.
"Will you go on a date tonight with me at 6?" I stuttered again. She took the rose and hugged me.
"I would love to." She said and I smiled at her.
"Ok um great. It's casual. So yea." I said, scratching the back of my head. She nodded and then I left, well ran. I needed to get ready because even though I'm a boy, it will take me a long time. I got home and closed my bedroom door.
"Shit. What do I wear?" I wondered. I went to my closet and looked around. I found a pair of nice denim jeans and a red button up shirt, with my red vans. I did my hair into its normal hairstyle.
"Glasses or contacts?" I asked over and over.
"Contacts." I decided. I never really wore my contacts because they're so annoying. After about 10 minutes of struggling, I got them in. I headed downstairs and saw the time. 5:49. I better get going. I grabbed my car keys and headed outside To my car.
I drove to her house quickly and looked at the clock. 5:57. Right on time. I knocked on the front door and Matt answered.
"Hey. Im here to pick up Jasmine." I said nervously. I was still a little scared of the boys, but we got along and are friends. Matt let me in and told me to sit on the couch.
"Listen Jack. Take care of Jasmine. She my sister and I can't let anything happen to her. I trust you." He said and I nodded. Jasmine came downstairs and I quickly stood up.
She was wearing a knee-length black skirt, with a white crop-top that showed a little belly, and then black flats.
"Um hi." I stuttered again. I have to stop. She giggled. "Hey Jack." She said. I led her out the door and into my car.
"11:00 is the curfew!" Matt yelled and I have a thumbs up. I got Into the drivers seat and looked at Jasmine.
"You look beautiful." I said, looking her in the eyes. I saw her blush a little.
"Thanks." She responded. I started the car and started driving to the forest. Yes. The forest. A while back, I found a cave in the forest and I had some of the boys set it up with fancy lights, a table, and two plates of food. I pulled onto the sidewalk.
"I will have to put the blindfold on you." I told her. She nodded and I put it around her eyes. Then I carefully led Jasmine into the cave and dropped the blindfold off her eyes.
"Wow." Was all she said.
"Do you like it?" I asked nervously. She pulled me into a hug and then kissed my cheek. I blushed at that.
We both sat across from each other and in front of us were two plates of spaghetti.
"This is wonderful." She said. I gave her a smile and then we started to eat.

It was quiet, but a comfortable kind of quiet. We both finished our food and then shared a piece of cake.
"So it's only 10. That's good" I gave her a smirk and she laughed.
"Lets go." I said pulling her out of the cave. The beach was right next door, so I led her to it. There were candles on the beach. We sat on the towel and watched the stars. We weren't sitting that close to each other. I nervously put my arm around her and she put her head in my chest.
"This is the best date I've had." She looked at me. I looked into her hazel eyes and started to lean in. Im pretty sure she did too, because our lips crashed Into each other, moving in perfect sync.