Ch4

Mrs. Johnson's POV

"Oh my God." I said. Jack was lying in the hospital bed. I could see the stitches in his head.

"Do you guys know how this happened?" I asked Aaron and Shawn, while sitting in a seat near Jack. They both looked at each other and nodded their heads. I gave them the 'start explaining' look.

Aaron's POV

Mrs. Johnson gave us the 'start explaining' look. So I started.

"It started in freshman year."

~Flashback~

3rd Person POV

"Wow! I never knew we would make it to High School!" Nash said, making us all laugh.

"We got to get with the populars. Then we'll be popular every year." Cam said.

"But I like the way we are." Everybody likes us. Isn't that enough?" Jack J said.

"No. You either be popular or a nerd." Taylor said. Jack J. decided he didn't want to go with all the drama. So he picked nerd. He was hoping one of his friends would side with him, but they all sided with Cameron, even Jack Gilinsky. Aaron and Shawn knew they would be bullied if they were nerds so they had to go with Cam.

"I thought we would all stick together." Jack J said.

"Yea. whatever." Taylor said, and then they all left Jack, looking for the populars.

They became popular instantly, forgetting Jack J. But then the most popular jock, Michael Cardenas, said to start bullying Jack J or they'll be nerds too. And they had no choice. So they started bullying him everyday ad he never knew why.

~Present Day~

Aaron's POV

"So yesterday Nash, Cam, Taylor, and Gilinsky beat him. Bad. Then this girl came and beat our asses. I guess she helped Jack. Then today we saw Jack in the alley and he said he overslept. Then Taylor said it was a good thing he came for his beating. They beat him real bad. And he was knocked out. So I helped him to the hospital while Shawn yelled at the 4. And we're out of their little posse." I finished.

Mr. and Mrs. Johnson looked at us in shock.

"So this has been going on since Freshman Year? and you're all juniors?" Mr. Johnson asked.

"Yes." Shawn said, looking at the ground.

"We're really sorry. We never really approved of bullying Jack, but Michael would've bullied us all the time. Shawn and I just watched while the others did it and we feel really guilty." I said, also looking at the ground.

"Well, we forgive you." They said. "You never really hurt Jack and we're happy you did something today."

"Thank You." We said, smiling.

Cameron's POV

Shawn just left.

"What did we do?! We landed him in the hospital. I don't think I ever wanted to do that." I said to the guys. Nash, Taylor, And Matt looked guilty but Gilinsky just stood there.

"Shouldn't you and Jack be best friends?" I asked Jack. He just shrugged.