Ch20

Jasmine's POV

I got out of the shower. I checked my clock and saw I was in there for an hour. I put a pair of jeans and a Nebraska sweatshirt on. I looked all over my room and couldn't find my phone. My brother probably took it. Shit. He probably read all the messages. I ran downstairs and saw nobody. Where where they? I turned on the TV and etched Spongebob to get my mind off things. The house phone rang, so I ran and got it.
"Hello?"
"Hey it's Matt."
"MATT! Why did you take my phone?" I said angry.
"No questions. Just come to the hospital." he said
"Why?"
"Well they found Jack."
"That's great!" I shouted.
"But he was so badly bruised. Jasmine, he might not survive."

Mrs. Johnsons POV

I sat in the waiting room with Mr. Johnson, waiting for news on Jack.
Shawn and Aaron went into surgery to get the bullet out of their legs, and Jack G is being checked on.

Dr. Harris' POV

I walked into the waiting room.
"Johnson Family?" I asked. A man and a woman stood up.
"We successfully got the bullets out of his legs, arms, and shoulder. Since he lost a lot of blood he is in a coma. We don't know when he will wake up or if he will. He's also underfed and is badly bruised." I explained. The man stood there with a shocked looked on his face and the lady was crying a little. I felt so bad for this family.
"You may visit him In room 340." I said. They followed me into the room.

Matt's POV

I sat in the waiting room in between Nash and Cam. The Doctor had come out and told us about Jack J, but no news about the other 3.
"Do you think they're ok?" Nash asked.
"They have to be." Cameron said. I nodded. Then Dr. Carol came out.
"Jack Gilinsky, Shawn Mendes, and Aaron Carpenter?" she said. We stood up.
"Mr. Gilinsky is fine, Mr. Mendes has a concussion but he will be alright and Mr. Carpenter sprained his wrist when he fell, so he needs a cast" She said. We all sighed in relief.
"Do you know where Jack Johnson's room is?" I asked.
"Mr. Johnson is room 340, Mr. Gilinsky is room 347, Mr. Carpenter is room 342, ad Mr. Mendes is room 345." she said. We nodded.
Then Jasmine came in the waiting room. I explained to her everything and she nodded. A few tears fell down her face. I hugged her.
"It'll be alright. Wanna go visit?" I asked and she nodded in response.

~~~~~~

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATTHEW ESPINOSA!!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! Have a great bday!