Ch36

JJ's POV

"I'll have a water and the chicken fingers!" I told the waitress. She wrote it down and then took my menu.

"Should we get Jasmine something?" Matt asked and I just shrugged and looked at my phone.

Jasmine- hey can Hayes and I join you guys?

Jack- Sure. We're at Domani's.

Jasmine- Oka.

"Jasmine and Hayes are coming," I announced, putting my phone away.

The boys nodded.

"Why did Hayes skip today?" Gilinsky asked Nash an he shrugged.

"I guess he's heartbroken about that girl."

We all just went on our phones. I went on my twitter and scrolled through my timeline. Hate. A lot of it.

'Jack Johnson shouldn't be in Magcon!'

'Jack isn't even talented!'

'You should quit! Maybe we'll get someone hotter.!'

Why do they hate on me. I'm just being myself. I don't see how people ignore this. I just logged out of twitter and played Temple Run.

"Hey!"

I looked up and saw Jasmine and Hayes. Hayes' eyes were blotchy. He was probably crying.

There were two open seats to the right of me, Jasmine sat next to me and then Hayes next to Jasmine.

Maybe they're dating? No, Jasmine would've told me. She wouldn't cheat on me.

"Hey Jack!" Jasmine said, snapping me from my thoughts. I looked at her and smiled.

"Hey. Is everything ok?" I asked. She just nodded and looked over at Hayes, who was looking at his fingers.

Jasmine whispered something to him and he nodded.

The rest of dinner was just us fooling around and Jasmine and Hayes whispering something to each other once In a while.

"What's up?" Gilinsky asked Hayes. Hayes' head shot up.

"O-oh um n-nothing." He stuttered and then looked at Jasmine.

"We need to go." Jasmine said. She said bye to everyone and kissed me on the cheek.

"Bye!" She smiled, before leaving with Hayes.

"They're so close." Matt said.

"I know right! Im pretty sure Hayes likes someone else though." Nash said.

I just sat there, in my thoughts. Would Jasmine ever cheat on me with Hayes?

I need to find out!

~~~

Yay I updated! Im bored and at 5:30 my family's coming over for my brothers birthday! so I decided to make a quick update.

Adopted By One Direction is up with 3 chapters!

Yay! Check it out?!..