Ch12

Jack J's POV

I woke up in Jasmine's room once again. I saw I was only in my boxers.
"Oh yea. Your khakis had blood so I took them off and treated your wound." she said to me.
"Thanks. For everything." I said.
"No problem." she smiled. God her smile was contagious.
"Wait. What time is it?" I asked worried.
"It's 1:30. and don't worry. I told your mom you're staying here." she said.
"Thanks." I smiled again. I looked at my stomach and saw the bruise. It wasn't that bad. I took the ice pack off my stomach.
"Do you um have clothes?" I asked awkwardly.
She handed me a Nebraska shirt and basketball shorts.
"They're my brothers." she explained. I nodded. I put the shirt and shorts on.
"Where am I sleeping?" I asked.
"Well you can sleep on my bed." she said.
"But aren't you sleeping here?" I asked.
"Yea."
"But wouldn't that be awkward?"
"It'll be fine Jack." she said. I nodded. She turned off the TV and lights. She crawled into bed and patted the seat next to her. I was hesitant at first, but then laid down next to her.
"Goodnight." she said.
"Night." I said turning to my side falling into a dark sleep.

Matt's POV

It was the end of the party. Jack G was beyond drunk, so I had to let him sleep over my house. I brought him into my sports car.
"This is a nice pony." he said.
"It's a car." I told him. He just laughed. I turned the car on and started driving to my house.
I pulled into the driveway. Jack was already asleep. I carried him into my bedroom and placed him in my bed. I decided I sleep with my sister. I went to her room and turned on the light. She was in bed; with a figure next to her.
"Matt?" she asked.
"Jasmine.?" I said. Then the boy got up.
"Oh my god. Jack. Why were you sleeping with my sister?!" I yelled.

~~~~~~~

Ooh Jasmine is Matt's sister. What will happen next😵😶