Ch25

Dr. Harris' POV

"DOCTOR! DOCTOR!" I heard Someone yell. I quickly ran in that direction, and saw it was coming from Jack Johnson's room. I saw a girl next to Jack.
"I felt a pulse." She told me. I went over to Jack and checked his wrist. She was right. I could feel a small weak pulse.
"He's actually alive." I said letting go of his wrist. I started to pump his chest, so he could get more oxygen. After 5 pumps, I checked his pulse again; it was getting stronger.
"Miss you need to leave right now. I promise Jack will wake up. I just need to finish this." I said to the girl. She nodded and left the room. I continued pumping his chest and checking his pulse, and each time it was getting stronger. Soon, when I was ready to give up, Jack awoke and gasped for a breath of air.
"Easy son," I said, putting a breather over his mouth. He started to breath normally and calm down. When I saw he was alright, I took the breather off.
"Are you ok?" I asked him and he nodded.
"Here," I said Handing him a glass of water. He took it and started to take small sips.
"Would you like to see your parents?" I asked him and he nodded. I left the room and saw his parents and the girl on the bench outside his room.
"He's awake." I said with a smile. They ran inside the room and I followed after them. I saw the three of them, crowd around Jack and start hugging him. I was about to leave, when I heard a voice say "Thank you." I turned around and saw the 4 looking at me.
"Thanks for saving our sons life." His mom said with a smile and I smiled back.
"Just doing my job." I answered and then left the room.

Matt's POV

"So, Jack is dead?" Shawn asked me and I just nodded. I was with the boys at the park, telling them the news, when my phone rang.
"one sec." I said and answered it.
J-Matt?!
M- Hey Jas, why you so happy?
J- Jack. He's alive.
M- WHAT?!
J- I felt his wrist and called te doctor and the doctor said he had a weak pulse and he saved Jack.
M- were coming now.
"Who was that?" Nash asked me.
"It was Jasmine. Jack is alive. The doctor saved his life." I smiled. I swear, all of us had the biggest smiles on our faces. We piled into our cars ad quickly drove to the hospital to see Jack.

Detective Jacob's POV (Remember him?)

"We searched the cabin so many times. There's nothing unusual." I slammed my hand on the desk. I was talking with my partner about this case.
"Maybe there's a trap door." He suggested. I just shrugged. then my phone rang. (Jacobs-J, D-doctor)
J-hello?
D- hi this is doctor Harris calling about Jack Johnson. He's awake and you can now ask him questions.
J- thank you.
"Lets go. We can now hear from Jack Johnson." I said to my partner and we ran outside into our car. I got Into the drivers seat and turned on our lights. I started to quickly drive to the hospital, to interview Jack.
~At the hospital~

Detective Michaels and I walked in the waiting room of the hospital and went to the receptionist.
"Jack Johnson." I said showing her my badge.
She nodded and said "Room 340."
my partner and I quickly walked to room 340. We saw about 8 guys, two parents and a girl surrounding Jack.
"Detective Jacobs. I have to ask Mr. Johnson some questions." I said, pulling out my badge. Everybody nodded and I pulled a seat next to the boy. Detective Michaels had his pen and paper out to write everything down.
"Hi Jack." I said.
"Hi." he answered.
"Now where did you stay in the cabin?" i asked.
"At the end of the hall, under the rug is a trap door and then there's a metal door and a room behind that. I stayed in there." He said I nodded.
"Do you know anything about Michael Cardenas' life? like where he lived?" I asked and he nodded.
"He lives at 210 bourgeois ave. And I know his dad is like an alcoholic and Michael told me his dad sometimes hurt him." He told me and I nodded again.
"Thank you guys. Now we have to go to his house. fast." I said to my partner. He nodded and we quickly got out of the room and back to our car.
"put the address in." I said to michaels and he nodded. I put my lights on and started to quickly drive to this kids house.

Jack J's POV

"How did you know were he lived?" Aaron asked me after the detectives left.
"We used to do swim team together and we went to each others houses." I said and they nodded.
Dr. Harris came in.
"When can I leave?" I asked.
"We just have to do a few tests to make sure you're pulse is strong enough and see if you have any injuries." He told me and I nodded.
"Can we get started now?" I asked and he nodded.
"Bye everyone." I said, until I was wheeled out by Dr. Harris. Lets get this test over with.