Ch44

Jasmine's POV
"Ok everyone this is Kat. My girlfriend..." Nash trailed off, pointing to the pretty girl next to him.
"Eeeeee!" I squealed, grabbing Kat by the arm and dragging her out of the room.
"What's happening?" She asked, sounding freaked out while I brought her into the elevator.
"Oops Sorry. Just wanted to bring you away from all the boys." I smiled weakly and she laughed.
"Where are we going?" She asked me and I just shrugged.
"Park across the street?" I suggested and she nodded her head. I pressed the Lobby button and the elevator started moving down, playing music. This music can put me to sleep.
"So how old are you?" I asked Kat.
"I just turned 17 about a month ago." She told me and I nodded.
"Do you have any hobbies?" I asked as we exited the elevator and she nodded her head.
"I like writing. I also love photography." She said. We crossed the street to the park and I immediately ran to the swings.
"So tell me about you." I said, swinging on the swing.
"Well I'm very protective over friends. I don't like to see them get hurt or be bullied. I like basketball and soccer. I also love to make people smile and laugh. I have a Tomboy-ish style. I can be a girly-girl at times. I love food and also love to embarrass people sometimes. And yea." Kat finished. I nodded, taking in all the information.
"I think we'll be great friends." I smiled.

Jack J's POV

"What. Was. That" Nash spoke, shocked as my girlfriend dragged Nash's girlfriend away.
"Doesn't that qualify as kidnapping?" Matt asked, pointing to the open door.
"Then it looks like your sister's going to jail." Taylor told him, flopping on the couch and turning on the TV.
"Um I have to go somewhere." I said, realizing the time. I raced out the door before anyone can answer me. I ran down the stairs to get to the basement in time.
I made it down into the basement in a matter of 51 seconds. I looked around, noticing no one was around. Weird.
"Hello Jackson." A eery voice spoke behind me.
"Uh it's Jack." I corrected, trying not to sound scared. While in reality, I was scared shitless.
"So Jack. Have you been getting my text messages?" The person asked again. I looked around the room. Still there was no one.
"Um yea I have." I gulped, looking around to see if the mystery person would come out any second.
"Good. Now you'll be getting a text tomorrow with directions." The voice informed.
"What directions?" I interrupted.
"Jack, Jack, Jack. You like having your friends and girlfriend around right?" It said and I just nodded.
"Oh er yea." I said, realizing they probably can't see me.
"Well if you want them to stay around, you have to follow the rules." It told me.
"Um ok." I spoke. Ugh why couldn't I just go to the police and tell them about this? But no I had to listen to this mystery person. I might end up putting all my friends in danger! And my girlfriend!
"Ok. You'll get the text message tomorrow at 3. I hope you're ready for this."

Matt's POV

"So Matthew." Gilinsky smirked. I looked at him confused. What?
"What?" I asked.
"How do you feel about Johnson dating Jasmine?" He asked. By now, all the boys attention was on me.
"To be honest. I think Jack is the right one for Jasmine. I can tell she loves him. The way her face lights up when he's around. It's cute to be honest." I confessed.
"Awwwwww." Carter said.
"They are cute." Cameron agreed.
"I want a relationship like that." Hayes confessed. I patted his back.
"Me too bud. Me too."

OMG I FINALLY UPDATED!!!!🙀🙀🙀😱😱😱

QOTD: Who do you think the mystery person is????

Ok so today I had gym and we're currently playing hockey. So I have the same team as my soccer team last marking period.
Let me just say. Our team at Hockey SUCKS. We played against the easiest team beat us.
So me and my teammates, Nicole, Amy, and Alyssa, have decided to quit hockey. I just hope that's allowed.

Adios::::::
-MADDY