Ch10

Jasmine's POV

I was waiting at Jack's locker to walk to lunch with him. It's been 5 minutes.
'He would've been here' I thought. I decided to walk around the school and try to find him.
I was walking past a closet and heard something in there.
'Probably a couple making out.' I thought. But, to be safe, I checked. I opened the door. And saw Jack on the floor unconscious.
"Jack!" I said, kneeling next to him. I checked his pulse. Good He's alive.
"I have to bring him to my house." I said to myself. So I carefully picked him up and brought him to my car. It's a good thing the teachers didnt see me. I quickly drove to my house. I kept hearing whimpers from Jack.
'Poor kid' I thought. 'Always being bullied just cause he's different.' I pulled into my driveway. I got out of the car and went to the passenger side. I brought him into my my bedroom and placed him on my bed. I went downstairs to my kitchen and got 2 ice packs and a bottle of water. I quickly went upstairs into my room. I sat in my chair and brought it next to my bed. I placed one ice pack on Jack's forehead. I could see a bruise forming on Jack's stomach through his white shirt. I carefully took off his shirt. Woah. He has abs. Focus Jasmine. I place the ice pack on his bruise. I decided to watch TV until he wakes up.

Jack J's POV

I woke up in Jasmine's room again. I noticed my shirt was off and there was an ice pack on my bruise. There was also an Icepack on my forehead. I noticed Jasmine watching Spongebob.
"Hey" I said.
"OMFG! You scared the poop out of me!" she yelled. I laughed.
"Thanks for bringing me here again. and taking care of me again." She smiled and laughed at my comment. She was pretty.
"So," I said sitting up, "Where is the party?"
"Michael Cardenas house." she said.
"Woah, no. Im not going." I said.
"Please? Please? Please?" she pleaded.
"Fine, but please stay near me." I said. She nodded and smiled at me. I checked the time. 3:49.
"I gotta get home." I said, putting my shirt back on.
"Ok. Bye." she said.
"Thanks." I said and hugged. Then I left her house and went to mine.