Ch7

Jack G's POV

It was the end of the day. I was at my locker when Michael came up to me.
"Did you take care of Jack?" he asked with a smirk.
"No. I don't care about my secret. Tell everyone about it. It was just a dare. I don't care what people think of me. Im done bullying Jack." I said, grabbing my backpack and leaving Michael.
I went to Cameron's locker where everyone was.
"Im done bullying Jack." I said to them.
"I thought you said you couldn't?" Matt asked.
"Yea I know. But I don't care what Michael does to me." I said. Everybody smiled. We never really liked bullying Jack.

Jack J's POV

I walked home after last period. Surprisingly, I didn't have any encounters with my bullies. I unlocked the front door and entered my house.
"Hey mom," I said to my mother who was watching tv.
"Hi sweetie." she said. I went to the kitchen and grabbed a granola bar. Then I went upstairs into my room and went on vine. I had 2,000 followers. More than I would expect. I decided to make a vine of me rapping.
So fly with me
Fly with me
thirty thousand in the air
where you trying to be
I can take you to a place that is so exclusive.
When I finished, I uploaded it and got 600 likes. I scrolled through my feed on Instagram until I heard the doorbell downstairs. A few minutes later, I heard my mom call,
"Jack. Your friends are here!"
I got confused. Who could be here? I went downstairs and saw 9 people at the door, who i thought would never enter my house again: my bullies.