Ch13

Jasmine's POV

I quickly woke up after I heard my brother's voice.
"Matt?" I said. Then Jack got up from the noise and saw Matt. He looked at me, afraid while my brother yelled, "Oh my god Jack, why were you sleeping with my sister?!" Matt went up to him and grabbed ahold of his shirt. Matt pinned Jack up against the wall. Before, he could punch Jack, I went in the middle of them.
"Move!" he yelled.
"No Matt! I don't want to." I said.
"He was sleeping with you!"
"I told Jack to. After you beat the shit out of him, I took him home and helped him. Then I told him he could sleep with me.'' I defended.
I pried Matt off of Jack.
"Thanks Jasmine." he said.
"No problem Jack. Just go back to sleep. I'll deal with Matt." I said. He nodded and went back in the bed. I brought Matt to his room and turned the light on. Then Gilinsky woke up.
"How are you sober now? Matt asked him.
"No idea." He said

Matt's POV

"Explain." Jasmine told us.
"What do you mean?" I said.
"Explain why you always beat up Jack."
"Ok fine Jasmine." Jack said.
"It's Michael Cardenas. He tells us to beat up Jack or else." I said.
"And you do it! He told me the day you came over, you promised not to bully him. But you did. On Monday, Im telling the principal about this." Se said and left. I sighed.
"If Michael gets suspended or expelled he will beat us up worse." I groaned. Jack nodded.
"Lets just go to sleep." I said.

Jack J's POV

I could hear Jasmine talking to Matt and Gilinsky. No ever stood up for me. She's a really great friend. A couple minutes later, Jasmine came back. She crawled into bed.
"Thanks for sticking up for me." I said.
"No problem." she answered. But I couldn't stop worrying. what if they come back?
"They won't Jack. It's ok." she said.
"Did I say that out loud?"
"Yes you did jack."
"But I'm still worried." I said.
"It'll be alright." She kissed my cheek.
"Goodnight." she said, turning on her side.
"Night," I mumbled.

~Monday At School~

Jasmine's POV

As soon as the bell rang, I went straight to the principal's office. I entered his office.
"Good-morning Principal Higgins." I said.
"Hello Ms. Espinosa." he said. I sat down in one of his chairs.
"Um there's a problem."
"What's the problem?" he asked.
"Well my friend Jack Johnson, he's been bullied by 8 guys since freshman year. The guys only bully him cause someone threatens them." I said. He went on the intercom.
"Jack Johnson, to the principals office immediately." He said.

Jack J's POV

"Jack Johnson, to the principals office immediately." The intercom said. I grabbed my books and headed out of class.
When I walked into the principals office, I saw Jasmine talking to Mr. Higgins."
"Hello, Principal Higgins." I said.
"Hello Jack. Now jasmine here is saying you are bullied by 8 guys. Is this true.?" he asked. I nodded.
"Can you tell me the 8 guys?" he asked.
"Jack Gilinsky, Cameron Dallas, Nash Grier, Taylor Caniff, Aaron Carpenter, Shawn Mendes, and Matthew Espinosa." I said. He nodded, then went on the loudspeaker.
"Can (8 Guys names) come to the principals office immediately." he said.
"Have a seat" Mr. Higgins said to me. I sat next to Jasmine.

Jack Gilinsky's POV

All 8 of us were called to the office. We walked in and saw Jack and Jasmine sitting in chairs. Aaron, Shawn, Nash and Matt sat in 4 chairs and the 3 of us stood.
"Now have you guys been bullying Mr. Johnson since freshman year?" he asked us. We nodded our heads.
"Cause of Michael Cardenas." Aaron said. I glared at him but he ignored it.
"He's been telling us to bully Jack or else him and his posse would start bullying us harder and tell Everyone our secrets. and at the party, he said to beat up Jack at the party or else." Aaron explained.
Mr. Higgins looked at me.
"Has he been threatening you?" He asked me.
"Yes. Yesterday, he texted me and said if I don't bully Jack today, I wouldn't see my sister." I said.
"Now I need to talk to Michael." Mr Higgins said. He called him to the office. Michael came in and saw the 8 of us.
"Mr. Cardenas, is it true you have threatened these 8 boys to bully Jack?" Mr Higgins said. Michael nodded.
"I did it for revenge on Johnson." Michael said.

Jack J's POV

"What did I do to you?" I said.
"You took my girlfriend from me in 8th grade." he said.
"First of all, she kissed me. Second, she was only using you to be popular." I said.
"Mr. Cardenas, you are expelled from school. And the 8 of you are suspended for 1 day cause you did bully him. They all nodded.
"And I don't want any of you to bully Jack anymore. Also, don't go around telling people this." Mr Higgins said. Then he excused us. I walked to second period with Jasmine.
"Thanks for everything." I said and then hugged her. She smiled.
"Um.. Do you like wanna go on a date?" I asked nervously, scratching the back of my head.
"I would love to." she said and then left for 2nd period.