Ch19

Jack J's POV

I laid on the floor in pain, waiting for at least the police to come. I heard the door slam and sat up a little. Jeff came in. I groaned and laid back down.
"Hey." he said.
"H-hi." I said out of breath. He started to hurt me, but not that bad. I heard something upstairs.
"Jack?!" I heard the voices call. Jeff looked at me and then ran out. I laid on the bed. I was too weak to speak. Then everything was going black...

Matt's POV

I jumped out of the car, when the cabin came in sight. We all ran inside since the door was wide open.
"Jack?!" we all called out. I heard footsteps and saw someone; Jeff.
"Finally came for Jack." he laughed.
"Where is he?!" I yelled. He just laughed again.
"Probably dead." he smirked. All 7 of us charged at him and started beating him up. Bad idea. He just started beating us. BANG! I heard. I saw Shawn and Aaron fall to the ground. I ran up to them, they had blood all over and beat up faces. They were both shot 3 times.
"STOP DOING THIS!" I yelled. He just started beating us up again. I heard sirens outside.
"POLICE!" they yelled, coming in with guns. Two police ran up to Shawn and Aaron, while the three pointed their guns at Jeff. Jeff immediately grabbed Jack G. and put the gun to his head. Jack G. looked at us with worry.
"Son, stop. this is a bad idea" the police tried to persuade Jeff,but he ignored them.
He kept the gun to Jacks head when Mrs. Johnson ran in.
"Jeff," she cried. "please don't do this."
"No. it's all jacks fault." he said.
"Just please. Put the fun down. Dont end a innocent child's life." she cried.
Jeff stood there and then dropped the gun on the floor. The police ran up to Jeff and cuffed him. EMTS came in and put Shawn and Aaron on gurneys.
"Jacks still missing." I said, glumly.
More police came in with dogs.
"Come on Fido, lets go. Find Jack." the policeman said. Fido sniffed around and went to a rug. He started sniffing and barking. A policeman removed the rug and saw a trapdoor. He went down into the door and brought Fido.

The policemans POV

Fido and I went in the trapdoor. He started barking at a metal door. I ran up to the door. I noticed it was unlocked and went in. I saw a boy passed out on the bed.
"I FOUND HIM! BRING AN EMT!" I yelled. I ran up to the boy and saw he had about 8 gunshot wounds. I quickly put my jacket around him. He had bruises all over. 6 EMTS came down with a gurney and we rushed the 3 boys to a hospital.