Ch43

Nash's POV
-
Today's the day. The boys are going to meet my girlfriend, Katherine.
I'm honestly scared for the boys to meet Kat. Last time I had a girlfriend, they went berserk on me because I disrespected the 'Bro Code'. Anyway, I hope they will like her.
Beep! My phone beeped, signaling I had a text. I checked my phone and smiled when I saw who it was.
From: Kat😍🐱
Hey babe, when should I come over?

To: Kat😍🐱
Hey babe, how's 20 minutes? xx

From: Kat😍🐱
Sounds good, see ya then 😘

I smiled at my phone, thinking about Kat. She's all I could think about. One thing I know is, Im in love with her.
"Hey bro, watcha doing?"
I shrieked, dropping my phone in the process and turned around to see Hayes on the floor, laughing.
"Y-your f-face!" He spit out, only to go into another laughing fit.
"Shut up." I replied, throwing a pillow at him, then picking my phone off up the ground.
"Ok I feel better." Hayes smiled, getting up and standing next to me.
"So why were you smiling at your phone like an idiot?" He smirked.
"Erm. um.. nothing.." I trailed off, turning red in the face.
"You're blushing! NASH IS BLUSHING!!!!!" He shouted, jumping up and down while pointing at my cheeks.
"Can you just shut up and do me a favor?" I ignored his cheering.
"Will I get paid?" He questioned, raising his left eyebrow.
"Sure. Ill pay you 10 bucks. Can you just gather everyone in this room in 10 minutes? Thanks." I hurried, racing out the door to avoid further questions.
"Woah Nash. What's the rush?" Aaron asked, stopping me.
"Um I have to meet someone in the lobby. Also Hayes is looking for you. See ya." I spoke, then quickly ran to the elevator. As you could've seen, I am not good with big secrets.
The elevator bell rang, opening the door where I saw an old lady. I entered and pressed the lobby button, half-smiling at the old lady.
The ride was quiet, only elevator music played, when the bell dinged again. I steppe out of the elevator and entered the lobby to see if I can see a glimpse of Kat.
"Guess who." A voice spoke, while hands covered my eyes.
"Um.. Oprah?" I guessed with hope in my voice.
"No Nash." I heard my beautiful girlfriend laugh.
"Hey babe?" I asked nervously, bringing her into a hug.
"Of course Nash. Im so excited to meet them ever since you started talking about them. Especially Cameron." Kat winked at me.
"Sorry. He has a girlfriend." I winked back, dragging her back upstairs to my room. Hopefully Hayes finished his job. It's been long enough.
"Ok stay out here. Ill go see if they're all in there." I kissed her forehead, then walked in the room.
"Hayes you did it!" I cheered seeing everyone in a line.
"I will do anything for money." He smirked, looking back down at his phone.
"Ok guys. I have big announcement." I started, folding my hands together.
"Yea yea, carry on. I got a date." Cameron ushered me.
"Ok. Here it is. Close your eyes." I rushed out of the room to see Lat leaning on the wall.
"You ready babe?" I asked and she nodded at me with a smile.
"Ok everyone. This is Kat, my girlfriend..." I trailed off, showing them Kat.
"Eeeee!!!" Jasmine squealed. Well someone's excited.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
I finally updated!!!!!!!!! It's about time right???
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Doing an #AskMaddy
-
Ask questions below in the comments and ill answer them!!
-
-
-
Maddyyyy