Ch16

Jasmine's POV

It's been a week. One while week since Jack was kidnapped. The police have no idea where Jeff could've taken him. I've been missing school since Jack was kidnapped. I mope around all the time and cry. I've been trying to find clues about the kidnapping. But there's no luck.
I was watching the news in my room when Matt walked in.
"Hey." he said sitting on the edge if my bed.
"Hi." I said with no emotion.
"Come on. Let's go out. I hate to see you like this." He said.
"Fine. Give me 5 minutes." I said, getting up. He smiled and left the room. I changed out of my sweatpants and sweatshirt to shorts and a tank top. I brushed my hair and grabbed my phone. No messages. Nothing. I turned off my TV and then headed outside where I saw all 8 boys just running around.
"Where are we going?" I asked Matt.
"we're going to Starbucks and the park." he said. I nodded. Since Starbucks wasn't that far, we started walking. Nash, Jack G, Cam were leading, then Taylor and Shawn were in back of them, and last was Aaron and Matt. I trailed behind Everyone, moping. I guess the guys noticed. Matt came next to me.
"Jasmine, I promise Jack will be found. Please try to be happy just for today." He said. I nodded and smiled at him. He smiled back. Matt put his arm around me and started walking with me. We were just talking about random things until we got to Starbucks. I grabbed a booth for us while they ordered the drinks. I saw a man sitting at a booth alone. He looked a lot like Jack, Blonde hair and blue eyes. He also had the same face structure. I quickly took a picture of him when he wasn't looking. Matt came back with my drink.
"Thanks" I said and took a sip of it. I kept looking at the guy.
"What's wrong?" Jack G asked.
"Nothing." I lied.
"Ya lying, Jasmine. You're the worst liar." Matt said.
"I know. But have any of you ever met Jeff?" I whispered to them. They shook their heads 'no'.
"Why?" Cam asked.
"Is it me or does that dude look like Jack?" I said pointing a finger at the dude. They looked over at the guy.
"He does." Shawn said.
"Lets just forget about it. Jeff would never keep Jack in town. He would bring him to a secluded place." Nash said. I just nodded and went back to sipping my drink. We all were laughing, making jokes and vines. I actually wasn't sad about Jack for once. After we waited for Nash to finish his Starbucks, we headed to the park. I took one last glance at the guy before leaving. I saw him staring at us. I quickly looked away and headed out the door.
We walked to the park. Then I got a text from an unknown number.
U-I'm watching you.
I immediately got worried. Who's watching me? The boys must've noticed.
"What's wrong?" they asked. I quickly put my phone away and smiled.
"Nothing." I said and then changed the subject.

Matt's POV

I could tell Jasmine was scared about something. But what? I need to find out. She's my sister and I need to protect her.

Jack J's POV

It's been a week. One week in this dump. Everyday, Jeff beats me up. He left to go somewhere about an hour ago. I haven't eaten in 3 days. Jeff doesn't feed me anymore. But he gives me water if I'm lucky. That's it. I am sitting on the bed, bored out of my mind. He unplugged the TV so I have nothing to do except sleep.
"Im done with this." I muttered. I got off the bed and went to the door. I tried to open it. No such luck. I went to the windows. Glued shut. I looked out the window and saw trees everywhere. We must be in the woods somewhere. A cabin in the woods. I sat on the bed and tried to think about were we could be. Wait! I know where we are!

~Flashback~
Third Person POV

Jack and his family were on vacation. Jack was 3 and Jeff was 14. They went camping at the camp site they go to every year. Jeff decided to go exploring in the woods, so he brought Jack along. They explored in the woods for about an hour until they came across an abandoned cabin. They both went in the cabin and looked around. It looked like a regular old house. Until they got to the end of the hall. There was a trapdoor. Jeff went down and saw a door at the end of the hall. The door was made of metal. Jeff never told anyone about this room. And he didn't plan to. But Jack saw him go down the trapdoor.

~End Of Flashback~

Jack J's POV

I was in the cabin! That they found when they went exploring! At least I knew where he brought me. Now I just need to find a way out of this hell. I knew Jeff wouldn't be here for 30 minutes so i started to look around for a phone. I looked everywhere. No luck. It's been 20 minutes. Jeff would be here soon. I decided to sleep until Jeff comes back. I hope someone will find me. I need to get away from this guy that I call my brother.