Ch27

~3 Weeks Later~

Jack Johnson's POV

"Mom I don't want go." I whined. We had to leave in an hour for the court.
"You have to. Go put your dress shirt and khakis on." She said. I groaned and walked upstairs into my room. I put my red dress shirt on and my khakis. I put my red vans on and combed my hair up. I fixed my glasses and then went downstairs again.
"When do we leave?" I asked.
"30 Minutes. Go watch TV or something." She said. I went into the living room and turned on Spongebob. You're never too old for this show.

~At Court~

"Jack Johnson, we would like to hear your story about the kidnapping." The judge said. I nodded and told him what happened. He continued to ask me questions about what happened. Then Detective Jacobs came in with somebody. Michael Cardenas Jr.
"Judge, we need to hear his story." He said. Judge Peters nodded and Jacobs sat Michael in a chair.
"Start explaining everything." Detective said and Michael nodded.

Michael's POV

"It all started in 8th grade. My dad used to come home drunk every night and beat me and my mom. Then one day, he shot me and my mom. My mom left me with my dad. He continued to beat me and tell me to do things at school or he would have hurt me bad. Then when he found out about Jack escaping, he said he was going to kill me." I said, trying to hold back tears. I put my head down on the table.
"Ok. Now Jack, you decide how long they should be in jail." The judge said.

Jack J's POV

"Ok. Now Jack, you decide how long they should be in jail." The judge said. I gulped and nodded. I looked first at my brother, who had his head down. Then at Michael who looked like he was crying.
"I made my decision." I said. Michael and Jeff looked at me with teary eyes.
"I decided they will be in jail for.."

Michael's POV And Jeff's POV

What will he say? Does he hate us?

~~~

what will Jack say? Sorry for the shortness, but I'm going to this Beatlemania thing and it's till like 11pm