29

*fast forward a few months*

Caroline's POV

I wake up and see Jack not next too me. I start to wonder but then I hear his voice in the kitchen. I get out of bed and brush my teeth. I walk out into the kitchen and see Jack eating.

"Good morning " Jack says standing up. "Good morning" I say hugging him. "what do you want for breakfast" he says "waffles" I say. We have waffles and talk. "Kenny is coming today but I don't know when" Jack says "okay sounds great" I say walking in the bedroom.

I get dressed in a grey tank top that says coca cola on it, leggings, and black vans. I leave my hair down and do light makeup.

I come out of the bathroom and see Jack on his phone laying on our bed. "We are picking up Kenny" Jack says "what time does he's flight land" I ask grabbing my sunglasses "45 minutes" Jack says
"Should we leave now with traffic" I say "yeah" Jack says taking my hand.

Jack opens up my car door and I get in. Jack gets in the other side. He starts the car and JJ comes running out of the house locking the door. "Sorry guys I over slept" he says getting in the back seat. Jack and i laugh. "We are getting Kenny right" he says "yes" I say laughing.

We drive to the airport. We find a place to park and wait for Kenny. He's flight doesn't land for about 10 minutes. We run into fans. We say hi and take pictures.

After taking pictures we wait. Kenny calls us and tells us he is walking towards us. We see him and start running towards him.

After we say our hellos we get back in the car. "I'm hungry" I say "same" JJ says "i could really go for chipotle" kenny says "to chipotle we go" Jack says. Everyone laughs

We make it to he home land aka chipotle and walk in. I order a burrito bowl and Jack orders a burrito.

After everyone sits down we talk. "How was your flight" I ask "it was good the man next to me was a really load snorer though" kenny says laughing.

After chipotle we drive home. Kenny is staying in the guest bedroom. Jack and I are talking about random stuff and the kitchen floor.

JJ walks out of his room and sits next to us and we keep talking. Kenny walks out and gives us a weird look. "We always sit on the floor" Jack says laughing.

We all decide to get dinner. We choose Taco Bell. We get into Jacks car. We find a Taco Bell. "caroline are you excited for Taco Bell" Jack asks recoding a snapchat "YASS BAJA BLAST HERE I COME" I say running in the doors.

There are not a lot of people there. I get a Doritos locos tacos and a baja blast. After that was drive home.

"I'm gonna shower" I say walking into my bedroom. I get into the shower and do all of the shower stuff then get out. I get dressed in black nike shorts and a tank top.

I walk out and see nobody there. I here noise from Johnsons room. I walk in there and they are in there.

We didn't really do anything for the rest of the night.

__________________

HOPE YOU LIKE IT

XOXO
CAROLINE