8

Fast forward 2 months (December)

Caroline's POV
I woke up this morning from a call from Jack. "Hello" I say "hi" he says happily "why are you calling" I ask "is it bad that I want to call my girlfriend" he asks laughing "but actually why are you calling" I ask "I'll be over in a minute" he says before I can say another word.

I heard a knock the door downstairs. I was about to go and get when I hear my mom answering the door.

Jacks POV
"Hello mrs.Rosemount" I say. "Hello, Jack, I am guessing you are looking for caroline?" she says "yes i am" I say "she's in her room, i don't know if she is up yet, but she would probably be happier if you woke her up than me" she says. "Thank you" I say then I walk upstairs.

I walk pass Noah's room "hi jack" Noah's says. "Hi noah" I say back. I walk into Caroline's room and see her asleep, even though I called her 2 minutes ago.

I sit down on the side of her bed and lean down and kiss her forehead. "Good Morning again caroline" I say smiling. "Good morning Jack" she says smiling back.

"Ok so you know how I'm going on tour this month" I say "yeah" she says " I talked to the mangers and asked if you could come with, they said that fans have requested you and you can come!" I say smiling. "Jack are you serious" she says squealing.

Before I could saw another word she runs out of her bed and races down stairs. I follow her into the kitchen where her mom and dad are. "Mom, dad can I go on tour this month and we leave in a week with Jack, Jack, sam, nate and more!!, please" she says to her parents. They look at each other and her mom and dad both smile and say "Yes"

She runs over and hugs both of them than me. I was really happy, not only was I going to be able to go on tour with my best friends, but my girlfriend.

Caroline's POV
I am so excited to go on tour! We walk back upstairs and go into Noah's room. "Have fun" noah says "you know" I say "do you think I didn't hear you screaming" he says "true" I say then we go back into my room.

I tweet "@_ccaroline13 I'm going on Digitour! Get your tickets click the link"

"Wanna go to the mall with Jack, Nate, and Sam?" Jack asks "yeah sure" I say "but in gonna change first" I say laughing Jack smiles back, I was still in my pjs.

I get dressed in a sweater, leggings, and brown combat boots. Jack was wearing his Nebraska sweatshirt and khakis. "Ready" Jack says. "Yes" I say

We walk downstairs and say goodbye to my parents and we get into jacks car. We get to the mall and park. Jack opens up my door and we walk into the mall. When we get into the mall we meet some fans. "Can you call sam" he asks "yeah" I say and walk away from the fans.

Sam: hey are you guys here yet
Me: yeah we just got here but we are talking to fans
Sam: ok we are by the food court
Me: ok see you soon
And I hang up. We talk and take picture with the fans then we walk into the mall holding hands.

We find Sam, Jack and Nate. "Hey guys" Nate says "hey" we say then go and get food. We got Panda Express.

After we ate we walked around and we went into the vans store. "Do you like these" Jack asks pointing at a pair of vans. "Yeah" I say smiling.

We are still in the store and I get a call from Mallory.
Me: hello
Mallory: hey are you still at the mall
Me: yeah I'm with Jack, jack, Nate, and Sam
Mallory: I'm here too wanna meet up
Me: yeah sure can we hang out alone because I need some girl time
Mallory: of course meet me by forever 21
Me: okay see Ya!
And I hang up. "Who was on the phone" Johnson asks "Mallory" I say raising an eyebrow. Jack laughs and Johnson blushes

"I'm going to go meet up with Mallory but I'll call you later" I say "bye" Jack says and gives me a kiss. I walk to forever 21 and see Mallory there.

We run up and hug each other and say hi then go into the store. "Do you like these" she asks holding a dress. "Yes that so cute" I say.

She helps me find outfits for the tour then we go and get coffee. We talk about random things. "So you and johnson" I say raising an I eyebrow. She blushes. "I'll miss him on tour and I'll miss you" she says. "You have to call me or text me" I say. She smiles.

After we finish up with coffee we say goodbye and I text Jack.
Me: are u still here
Jack: I'm just about to leave where are you
Me: I'm still here and I'm by the food court.
Jack: k start walking towards the exit and I'll start walking towards you
Me: ok see Ya ❤️
Jack: 😘

Jack and I find each other And start walking towards his car. We get into his car and go home. We get to our houses and get out of the car and I drop my bags off and my house then we go to his house.

Jack wraps his arms around me and kisses me. The rest of the night we walked Netflix and we ordered pizzas.

I went home at about 11:45 and showed my mom what I got at the mall. I showered than went to bed.