17

Caroline's POV
I wake up at 3:45 am and I can't fall back asleep. I get out of bed and stand up. "Where are you going" Jack asks waking up. "I can't sleep, I keep thinking about my mom" I say with a tear rolling down my cheek. Jack gets up and puts his arms around my waist. "I'm going to go to a diner that my mom and I use to go to" I say "is it open at 4 in the morning" Jack asks "yep" I say. Jack laughs.

I get my keys and we get into the car. We arrive to the diner and walk in. "Caroline is that you" a waitress says running up to me "Ronda" I say hugging her "I haven't seen you in years" Ronda says "I know my mom past and this place reminds me of her" I say "I'm sorry I heard about that" she says "and who is this man" she says pointing to Jack. "This is my boyfriend Jack" I say "nice to meet you" Ronda.

We sit down at a booth. "What can I get you guys to drink" Ronda says "I'll have orange juice" Jack says "same" I say and Ronda walks away. Jack and I talk and we order food. We get our food and start eating. I forgot how good the food was.

We talk and laugh and take snapchats of each other. Ronda comes at takes our plates. "How much" I ask "on us" she says winking. After we say goodbye to Ronda we head back to the house.

__________________

This is the short chapter but don't worry next chapter will be normal!!! Can you guess the movie where I got Ronda from?!